Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I pressed the wrong button when i login using my Ateam account!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pressed the wrong button when i login using my Ateam account!!!

Ummmmm.... I just downloaded back my account... And i wanna play back my old account that i connected into Ateam account. So, when I login using Ateam Account, I accidentally pressed Data upload!!! And the account I uploaded is a Guest Account!!! What do i do!!?? Im so scared that my old account will be lost!!! Is it that the guest account replaced with my old account and i can no longer play with my old account!!??? please help me, Ateam!!!

Hi Akriloth! You may be able to recover your account if you have saved your game data to your AteamID. Just head over to pf.ateamid.com and log in to your AteamID account. Go to Apps > Valkyrie Connect. If you've successfully uploaded your data, you should see your account's User ID that is linked to your AteamID account. You may use this to download your data on your new device. If you can't find your game data, then you may contact our customer support team. Just send an email to info+android+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Android) or info+ios+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (iOS) or Info+amazon+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com. They can help you out with this concern.
    Last edited by [MOD] Kier; 12-24-2017, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X