Ymir and Yvette in Star Party !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ymir and Yvette in Star Party !!!!

Hello peeps, I managed to break my luck for the rest of the year by pulling both the first child Ymir and Yvette on the Star Party. Both are mages, and basically mages are all I currently can gear up since its apparently everything that appears for me.

As such, how good or effective are both of them for a group, or with who do they match best? Couldn't find out if Ymir's Barrier seal stops Luca's healing either.

Any insight will be appeaciated.
    Main: Lancer | Sub: Cleric
    Verdungo - Unison League

Temporarily Offline

Isn't Yvette an archer not a mage?

Ymir is pretty good as he deal dark damage to everyone. Kinda like a dark Odin.
    Name: ???
    User ID: 2077820462

Comment

Yeah I heard that Yumir is super good but tbh have no idea who Yvette is lol. Haven't been playing much anymore with mobius and colo in ul

I don't think Yumir blocks Luca shield tho because then they could also block niji and hem's shield. Adding a lufit block being useless Yumir would be op af because they basically make 4 meta heroes useless lol

Comment

I got both to purple and stopped using Yvette since she didnt bring anything special. Ymir though nukes everything in sight and its skill is mainly for Glimmering armor and such. As far as I've seen it hasnt stopped Luca's shield but it HAS stopped Heimdal's.

Gearing her with full MATK bonuses and I just watch her roflstomp everything, and she has passed Hel geared identically in damage.
        Main: Lancer | Sub: Cleric
        Verdungo - Unison League

Temporarily Offline

Comment

just got Yvette, is she good? how yo use in party?

Comment

Isn't Yvette the ranger normal summon one? And yeah Ymir very good to get rid of barrier and stuff

Comment

Working...
            X