Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please

dear ATEAM, maybe this request is impossible

but I would like to recover an account

I can not give the ID since I never copied it thinking that I would never lose it

My name in the game is Renami

I have an avatar to Rei Ayanami

and a frame of Nerv

please

I love that account

I spent several collaborations, Evangelion, Madoka, Hatsune, Nanatsu and Evangelion 2

I have the characters that most wanted

I made wake up Rei ayanami, Rei and mark, Meliodas, Asuka, Shinji, Hachune, Homura, Rin mechanic fist and Asuka

I beg you, I love that account

Hi there, José Silva! You may be able to recover your account if you have saved your game data to your AteamID. Just head over to pf.ateamid.com and log in to your AteamID account. Go to Apps > Valkyrie Connect. If you've successfully uploaded your data, you should see your account's User ID that is linked to your AteamID account. You may use this to download your data on your new device. If you can't find your game data, then you may contact our customer support team. Just send an email to info+android+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Android) or info+ios+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (iOS) or info+amazon+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Amazon). They can help you out with this concern.
    Last edited by [MOD] Carren; 04-04-2019, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X