Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Few quetions from a new player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few quetions from a new player

Hola, I just started playing Valkyre and I've been enjoying it a lot. I'll write about my experiences later when I have played a bit more. Right now I am just getting used to the system and features in the game. I play a lot of this kind of "hero collecting" RPG-games and this one seems to be one of the best so far.

I have been slightly annoyed by the loading times in the game, it loads something on every menu transition and makes the usage feel bit slow. However, I just noticed an option to download all game data (from the Options menu) and started downloading. Wow, it's a huge download and I have no idea how much it loads since the process only shows some numbers and percentage. However, lets hope it helps the slow loading times.

My question about heroes and summoning. I just got 80 Ultra Rare (5 star hero, can't remember the name now) souls from summon and now they sit in my items inventory. How do I know how many souls I need to activate/summon this hero? I have not yet found any information about this. I'd think that 80 is enough to activate the hero :-) but maybe not.

Anyway, the download is 56% complete so soon I can start playing again if I don't run out of storage space in my phone (Oneplus 5T) since it has lots of other games inside :-)
    I seriously hope the game verified the available free storage space in the device before starting the download. I would really hate if the download failed because there is not enought free space available. I have tons of other games in my device.

Greetings from Finland and k eep up the good work everyone.
    Last edited by xanaki; 03-22-2019, 05:56 AM. Reason: Added some more info

Originally posted by xanaki View Post
    Hola, I just started playing Valkyre and I've been enjoying it a lot. I'll write about my mathwayexperiences later when I have played a bit more. Right now I am just getting used to the system and features in the game. I play a lot of this kind of "hero collecting" RPG-games and this one seems to be one of the best so far.

I have been slightly annoyed by the loading times in the game, it loads something on every menu transition and makes the usage feel bit slow. However, I just noticed an option to download all game myanimelist data (from the Options menu) and started downloading. Wow, it's a huge download and I have no idea how much it loads since the process only shows some numbers and percentage. However, let's hope it helps the slow loading times.

My question about heroes and summoning. I just got 80 Ultra Rare (5 star hero, birthday wishes can't remember the name now) souls from summon and now they sit in my items inventory. How do I know how many souls I need to activate/summon this hero? I have not yet found any information about this. I'd think that 80 is enough to activate the hero :-) but maybe not.

Anyway, the download is 56% complete so soon I can start playing again if I don't run out of storage space in my phone (Oneplus 5T) since it has lots of other games inside :-)
    I seriously hope the game verified the available free storage space in the device before starting the download. I would really hate if the download failed because there is not enought free space available. I have tons of other games in my device.

Greetings from Finland and k eep up the good work everyone.
    The rune knife will slightly increase a stat of 5★ heroes if they are summoned again. The stat increase depends upon the base rarity of the summoned hero. Each individual stat can only be Supercharged up to 10%. Stat Increase by Rarity Summoned 1★ hero: 0.1% 2★ hero: 1.0% 3★ hero: 2.0% 4★ hero: 5.0% 5★ hero: 10.0% hope this helps you to understand better
    Last edited by VE7511; 05-14-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X