The Valkyrie connect banner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Valkyrie connect banner

Hi guys,how it's really work? How we van get all the 3 prices?

you get a random one among the three possible gifts and no you cannot get all three.

Comment

? it's a chance at those prize

one random, so for UL it's 30 gems or that 10 spawns ticket or 3 gems

-> UL -> click banner -> download or/and open valkyrie connect -> idk just clic around for some sec -> go back to UL and check gift box

I got 3 gems here
      600k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
      ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Tear_
        Tear_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I also got 3 gems ._.

• InsertNameHere
        InsertNameHere commented
        Editing a comment
        Same

I'm gonna assume most of us are getting 3 gems SMH, like I don't want to be the guy to crap on a nice gesture but like they could have just given us the 30 gems because spawn rates are crap anyway so nobody is gonna just use the 3 gems and I'm pretty sure the spawn x10 isn't SSR guaranteed.

Comment

• Cade
        Cade commented
        Editing a comment
        "spawn rates are crap" maybe if this was like 2 years ago, I would maybe agree with you but I honestly pray for your soul that you never play other gacha games where the rates are literally 1% lmfao.

I’m unable to get the rewards at all, same as the Miku promotion a month or so ago. I’ve been able to collect Valkyrie Connect rewards in the past, but recently they’ve stopped working.

Tried redownloading the app (I used to keep it around just for promotions like these without any problems), but still nothing. The instructions seem pretty straightforward, but am I overlooking a simple step somewhere?

I’d leave an inquiry, but Ateam has gone out of their way to tell us they won’t be answering any inquiries concerning the promotion.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

• Fenix Hyral
        Fenix Hyral commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you logged in to Valkyrie connect yet? Have you linked the same ID to both games? Those are the only remaining factors I can think of.

• PresidentPeople
        PresidentPeople commented
        Editing a comment
        Before the Miku promotion, I was able to receive the gems without logging in at all.

I’ve since started the game just to be safe, but no dice. I don’t think I’m getting the reward for logging into Unison League either (Not that it matters to me; just thought I’d note it). There are two 100-Diamond stacks in ny present box, and both are marked as login bonuses - not sure if either of those are it.

I tried linking Valkyrie Connect to my Ateam ID as you suggested, fenix Hyral, but it doesn’t seem to have helped. I’ll check back in a little while just to see if it needed some time. Thanks for the help!

• cool
        cool commented
        Editing a comment
        ikr its happening too me , i also cant get the rewards for logging on to Valkyrie on apple, by any chance is it just an apple bug??

On an iPod touch here, so it’s possible?

Edit: Oops, meant to make this a comment reply
      Last edited by PresidentPeople; 12-21-2018, 10:57 PM.

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

• cool
        cool commented
        Editing a comment
        yah my sis tried it on android and it works fine. Ateam please fix this!!!

Still nothing after repeated attempts. Ateam Avia is there anything that can be done?

Comment

Working...
      X