Resource download failed ()

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resource download failed ()

Can't log in after the new update, keep getting the same error. Tried clearing cache and deleting/reinstalling game. Files transferred over fine but still receiving same error. Using an S6 with plenty of storage over wifi.

Hi there! If that's the case, we suggest that you contact our customer support team for further assistance regarding this concern. You may reach them via email at info+android+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Android) or info+ios+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (iOS) or Info+amazon+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Amazon). We hope this helps! 🙂

Comment

Forgot to post this earlier, after reinstalling the game, I deleted all data files again and cache and then re-downloaded the extra content data. Started working after that. C'mon devs, put it back on pc if there is a way to disable whatever way those morons were cheating. I miss the beautiful graphics.

Comment

Same here I'm having trouble to.

Comment

Although this is an old Post... It seems there is a new download resource error
          I'm getting the same window popping up that I times out and it failed to download the resources

Comment

Working...
          X