Can't back up data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't back up data

Hey I just got a new phone, and i'm attempting to back up my data in order to transfer my account to my new device. When I try, however, the screen gets stuck on loading for a while before giving me an error code. The code I get is error code: 2105-3. I'm uncertain if I've backed up data before, but when i tried to log in to the Ateamid page, none of the emails I thought would be in use were recognized. What do I do from here?

I got the same issue. Any updates on this?

Comment

So far nothing I've tried has worked, I went through the basics of ensuring my phone was updated and turning it on and off again. It did not work, so I've sent in an account migration inquiry. If I learn anything more about what's wrong, ill let you know.

Comment

Thanks. I got same issue after the update. I have sent ticket to customer service, i'll update once i get their response.

Comment

it seems like I had my account linked to a twitter account, so I was able to transfer. I'm not sure why it would result in this sort of error code, but perhaps check and see if you linked your account to social media?

Comment

Originally posted by Vivinica View Post
            Hey I just got a new phone, and i'm attempting to back up my data in order to transfer my account to my new device. When I try, however, the screen gets stuck on loading for a while before giving me an error code. The code I get is error code: 2105-3. I'm uncertain if I've backed up data before, but when i tried to log in to the Ateamid page, none of the emails I thought would be in use were recognized. What do I do from here?
            Hi! We apologize for the late response. You may contact our customer support team for further assistance regarding this concern. You may reach them via email at info+android+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Android) or info+ios+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (iOS) or Info+amazon+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Amazon). We hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
            X