Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Reminder] Download Additional Data After Every App Update!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reminder] Download Additional Data After Every App Update!

Hi everyone,

As you may know, there's an option to download additional game data in the options menu. (Menu -> Options -> Additional Data Download)
    Downloading this additional data reduces loading times by a good amount!

One thing many people DON'T know is that you can perform additional data downloads after every update to the app. After you download a new update from the iTunes App Store or Google Play, be sure to head to the options menu and download that additional data!

(The additional data can be pretty big, so a Wi-Fi connection is highly recommended.)
    Last edited by Ateam Admin; 10-26-2016, 11:15 PM.

Signature image courtesy ekichou.

Increases loading times ? So what's the point ?
    ID: 2028204050 (F2P)

Comment

• Ateam Admin
      Ateam Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ummmmmmmm I don't know what you're talking about!

(Fixed the typo :x)

• Nayru02
      Nayru02 commented
      Editing a comment

What happen to the downtime maintenance we were suppose to have last week? I never seen any updates about it and it still seems to have a lots of glitch at loading when switching screen, lots of loading times still. Thanks

Comment

Hello,
      Im having problem to upload data from android for pc. When click it says ERROR 503 SERVICES UNAVAILABLE. How I am suppose to upload my data so that I can play to in my mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by Nayru02 View Post
        Increases loading times ? So what's the point ?
        Ateam, I think he maens that increasing loading time is useless. usually u load ur game for 5 sec, than increasing it means u take longer loading time right?

or maybe ateam staff meant that for shortening loading times?

I have downloaded additional data and i think that there are no difference about loading time

Comment

• Nayru02
          Nayru02 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I meant that the there was a typo and the Admin wrote increase instead of decrease.

• wander
          wander commented
          Editing a comment
          i see, but it is real that no effect for me

Impossible to download additional data since the app update on iOS. Please fix it asap.
        Luck is a myth and success or fail a reality.

Comment

Dark shadow
          I had to delete your post as the rules state the forums are English only, but here is the reply a moderator posted:

Hi Dark shadow! You may be able to recover your account if you have saved your game data to your AteamID. Just head over to pf.ateamid.com and log in to your AteamID account. Go to Apps > Valkyrie Connect. If you've successfully uploaded your data, you should see your account's User ID that is linked to your AteamID account. You may use this to download your data on your new device. If you can't find your game data, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. Just send an email to info+android+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Android) or info+ios+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (iOS) or Info+amazon+en@ww.valkyrieconnect.com (Amazon). We hope this helps!

Signature image courtesy ekichou.

Comment

Working...
          X