X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ateam Darrick
    started a topic Official Suggestions/Requests thread

Official Suggestions/Requests thread

Make your suggestions/requests for Valkyrie Connect in this thread! I'll update this post with information about frequently requested stuff, response to requests from the dev team, etc. Please note however that the dev team is very busy right now and suggestions are sometimes difficult to take on board, especially in a timely matter.

If the number of posts gets out of hand I'll talk to Ateam Admin about making a full-blown sub-forum but for now I think this topic will suffice!

Evan and I have already made a number of suggestions to the team to make certain aspects of the game fit non-Japanese sensibilities a little better, though I don't think I can share details on the specifics here.

Anyway, let us hear it! (・ω´・ )d

SUGGESTION/REQUEST LIST:

Features:
    -Squad presets (and gear presets?)
    -Private chat groups
    -Hero sort options

Summons:
    -List of heroes/gear in summon pools
    -Separate hero/gear summons

Other:
    -Unison League collab
    -Heroes from other types of mythology (Greek, Chinese, etc.)
    Last edited by Ateam Darrick; 10-29-2016, 08:32 AM.

• Vodalus
    replied
    First, just want to say, thank you to the ATeam Dev team for implementing one of my suggestions earlier (upgrade items outside of blacksmith screen)! Not sure if it was from my suggestion or not, but happy it's there all the same.

I would like to suggest that equipped gear doesn't count against inventory space. Otherwise, there's less incentive to want to actually get more heroes who will require more gear! I've actually had people say that to me in chat, so it's not just something I'm making up. Instead with my suggestion, it would be just the opposite, people would want more heroes for more inventory space.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Kilo00
    replied
    Alot of times you can't use your favorite heroes because their not useful for the current event/pvp/connect. Maybe add a small list 5-10 heroes that rotate on the home screen, instead of the 2D cardboard cutout images of them, show them the way they are in the heroes tab, 3D.

The blacksmith tab shows us two heroes, Blacksmith Volundr and Traveling Trader Corona. Instead of those two why not add a small list, maybe 5 different heroes that rotate in/out so we can see from time to time our favorite heroes that have little use in pvp and connects. So our favorites who have little use can get some screen time.

Leave a comment:

• Kilo00
    replied
    Camera Angles. Nobody wants to get the coolest character just to stare at the back of their head during every Connect/Raid/Bifrost. The point of view camera in your other game Revue Starlight has an amazing distance and angle. The Bifrost already has a button to change the point of view camera angles. Bifrost's button + Revue Starlight's distance/angle.

Interesting Collabs: Valkyrie Drive, Queen's Blade, Maken Ki.

Leave a comment:

• Mainart
    replied
    Any chance Ateam staff can implement something like a non-gacha non-gear cosmetic item store, to use more of that cosmetic slot? That can be flooded with skins to the most used heroes and sell for something like 5~10 bucks, it's good revenue.

I'd even skip my lunch to buy some, without brooding over spending a large amount of money for a chance at something.

Leave a comment:

• Cesare
    replied
    I request Mimir's dress in the trader, when S2 came out it wasn't added and now I wonder if it remains forgotten or was too op, and if it gets finally added, then hopefully with an announcement so we know. Meanwhile some older heroes still lack their sp gear, like Muninn, Huginn has his own but why not her? It's odd since newer heroes get already their sp gear, which is kind of unfair.

Leave a comment:

• Storm_Garrison
    replied
    Increase drop rates? change the way drops are given?

Reading that makes it sound like I'm some random guy that can't take a loss. That's not really my problem however.

The thing is: Whenever I play connect I come accross players who have all the characters of the current event. Yesterday I got into two connect battles where the guy next to me has a set of characters that are simply beyond my wildest dreams. The same goes for the arena. I come across players who have the newest characters and although my comp isn't bad, I still don't get why I can't get any of those new event characters.

I've spent over 350 dollars now and none of those drops were any of the featured characters. I've played this game for quite some time now but honestly it feels like the programming of the game is deliberately stopping me. The stupid thing is, and that's why I'm writing this comment now: today I let go of my frustrations in the in-game chatroom and several people responded. All of them had drops by simply doing the daily free summons. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I thought they meant normal drops. The characters and items that normally drop for me with either diamond or mana summon. But no, they had actual event characters by doing the daily free event summons.

How am I the only one who has played this game for over a year now, never gotten a single one of those event drops? What kind of programming is going on behind the scenes that preventing me from getting them? Is it country related? (I'm from europe).

I just don't know how to solve the problem or what I'm doing wrong. I play daily and do all free summons as often as possible. I complete the daily quests like everybody else and still for some reason I'm left in the dark why the drop rates are so bad. I came across a guy last week in arena who was way lower level than me (indicating he played a lot less) and had a full set of scion characters in his arena deck. just... Wtf?

I'm out of words and I honestly would love to see this getting a change.

Leave a comment:

• Kilo00
    replied
    x100 Mana Summons.

Mana has little use for max level'ed players and using it on Summons for forge gear is basically its only use, but constantly doing the x10 time(s) summon over and over is a dull grind that takes time away from the game itself. Nobody wants to sit there for 30 minutes doing nothing but summoning for 1 star and 2 star forge runes. I also wouldn't mind a auto-sell-1star-non-forge-gear button too, but for now I'll settle for a x100 Mana Summon button.

Alot of VC players use reddit and are unaware that ateam doesn't use reddit, so I'm trying to direct them over here.

Thank you for viewing my comment.
    Last edited by [MOD] Rick; 01-16-2019, 03:49 AM. Reason: No posting of URLs outside Ateam's Forum please

Leave a comment:

• TAC0117
    replied
    Sadly I'm kinda new to this game so I don't really have the terminology down so I apologise in advance should anything that I post be confusing (same goes for the subject title).

As someone who has only been playing for the past month I have to admit my lack of knowledge of the game has lead me to a bit of a dilemma.

I started playing around the Miku expo and it was the main reason I originally got into this game and was lucky enough to get the hero's I wanted, and I'm not really a binge player but nonetheless I still enjoy playing. However I ended up making a decision that ill informed me made was upgrading my 4* regular Hatsune Miku to a 5*. What I didn't realize is that this permanently altered the appearance of the hero itself and I could not switch back. I asked around after and soon enough via the chat function realised my mistake but out of this I thought that maybe some people were very much like me in this circumstance of having a particular fondness of old appearance's so my idea is as follows:

To allow players to freely switch between hero appearances specifically related to that hero via the profile menu. (So for example 5* Miku appearance to the 3* version).

I have other ideas as to how this could work for example making it a part of the already existing costume system by simply making the 3* appearance the default and then adding in the 5* as a sort of costume reward, allowing players to have the freedom to choose what appearance they want to use at their own discretion.

Mainly I ask this out of nostalgia for my Hatsune Miku V1 outfit over the games 5* appearance but nonetheless if anyone has any ideas to compliment of how this may he improved I'm all ears. One thing I however don't know is if the forum is listened to since people I asked in game went completely silent and I'm new to the community so I don't really have much to say on that
    Last edited by TAC0117; 01-02-2019, 11:11 AM. Reason: Some details left otmut of my wall of text

Leave a comment:

• Jambobinous
    replied
    Hello community

I know that for instance, others developpers listen pretty well to their community, let's see if A-team does the same

As suggestions, I will propose the following things :
    - Put a "clear all" button for the stuffs pages, because it really takes long to remove character by character.
    - Add more stuffs pages
    - I dont understand a thing, that in multi battle we can't x2 seems legit, but what about the solo mode ? We should be able to x2 here, would save a lot of time
    - Would be appreciated to use "fast ticket" in solo CB
    - When we upgrade stuff, we should have a view on the xp, not to have to click on the item, to check which xp is given at the moment, then to turn back to check if it's ok.
    - Also When we reach the max lvl, the system shouldnt allow us to put more items to xp. We should be blocked.
    - About items, when we want to sell items (or to upagrade), we have a limit of 20 (15) max. Each time we sell (upgrade) our item, the check list starts again from scratch, which is pretty annoying to scroll down to check at which point we was.
    - About events, that pretty good that you're adding a lot of events, but sometimes there are 3 events at a time, and it's really hard to focus on the 3 events in the same time. So you should slow down a bit.

I guess i'm done for now Thx for reading me (btw English isn't my mother tongue, I hope it's understandable)

Leave a comment:

• Skyploom
    replied
    Please let us flag heroes as favorites so they can be at the top of the list on hero selection!

Leave a comment:

• Vodalus
    replied
    I would love to see the ability to upgrade items straight from a hero gear screen. Hold on the gear item in the hero list, and up pops the Blacksmith screen with the item held on as the selected item to be upgraded and then we can choose the items to use as material to upgrade the selected item as standard upgrades. Just doing so straight from the hero screen, not via the blacksmith screen. Or, being able to organize items via hero in the blacksmith instead of just seeing the hero on the left after selecting an item.
    Would love to see a visual indicator of some kind on gear of skill level in the screen. Maybe, 1-5 dots above the item depending on gear level, or something similar?
    Would also love a gear type of "costume" to be able to sort by just costumes.
    Finally, a max level upgrade button, instead of having to hold the button down, for hero leveling.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Gilgordil
    replied
    Disable "Pause"-Function in arena-battles

With the new arena-system everyone has the same reset time for the arena. It seems, that many players are using the pause function to block themselves or comrades a long time before reset.
    Of course this was also done before the ne arena system was released. But now this function is used a long time before reset. Some times I can't even find anyone in Top30 30 minutes before the reset.
    If I'm in Top 15 there's sometimes an empty opponent list for 30-60minutes in A-Arenas. Of course it's oky that it's ot possible to attack someone whos already being attacked but why would anyone need a pause function in a battle that runs completely automatically? So please just disable it.

Leave a comment:

• MoeKyo
    replied
    So, Im just going to copy paste what I wrote in reddit, just trying to not insult that much. Since this support team seems to neither react to Support Mails nor Facebook, this one is gonna be my last attempt before i will just stop caring anymore if this game gets destroyed

Well, after defending this game since its launch I'm also at the point where I actually want to rant about the bad company called ATeam.

When this game started we had a game in which you could use various line up combinations to fight stronger opponents. Well this is gone now after they thought it would be funny to overload new heroes such as Esquire, Rovellia, Mado Twins, Frey(old times) and more heroes are going to follow. Since not everyone is blessed with a golden credit card or luck only the chosen ones can get to enjoy beating the **** out of you. Obviously u will probably win 1/100 Games because the enemy had probably just ****ty luck.

Sooo, why is it so hard to get featured heroes in comparison to the past? Because ATeam. Just think about how many normal diamond items and heroes we got in the past. Now those are also in the same Banner with featured heroes. So you have to be even more lucky than in the past. I know people that had to spent 100k diamonds just because they wanted a special hero but the droprates were ****. Even I went as far as using all my 60k hard monthly saved up diamonds to get a Rei in a freaking Banner that had every 3rd step a guaranteed hero. Now you can think about how many pulls I had to do to get her. Its probably just that aTeam does this on purpose so people spend more and more money on this game because even if you were to spend time it wouldnt change a sinhle thing. You wont get anymore than all bangles 5☆lv50 and CB items you already have 100 times 5☆ because u had nothifg else to do

It wouldn't be that bad if special limited heroes and items didn't dominate the arena. Look at Dogtags, N2, Madoka Bows. The only ones who can have that all are people that had hella luck 1 time in a year or people that take their cash and put it into ATeams ****.

So regarding this fact. Is it to much to just nerf overpowered heroes? I don't know if ATeam got a balance team or they just look for some students that need a part-time job but you can't tell me that a game can work in the long run when you HAVE to beat OP heroes with even stronger OP heroes. Where is the point in that except to cash everything out that whales can give. it's not wonder that veteran players stopped playing this or are dropping it slowly. It does no fun anymore and that comes from someone that started few months after release. Don't listen to those new players that play a week and tell you best f2p game ever. In fact it WAS a generous free to play game. The diamonds you got in that time where diamonds where you could actually get something. In comparison 10k at that time gave you a high chance to get a feature hero you wanted. Now with 10k more or less you won't even care anymore because the only thing you will probably get is a ****ty diamond hero that you will get anyway after playing this game long enough.

i knew that this game waa going downhill after they stopped the feature that you can farm in Collabs to get all your Collab Heroes except the special one. That was a great time to be alive because it actually felt like you can accomplish something with playing a lot. But thats gone now for good. Also the worst idea you could have come up with was removing the diamonds out of scenarios and valhalla tower. Its not like we are swimming in diamonds that you had to remove it and add mana for it. Dunno who had that retarded idea tbh

This new arena system is also bull****. Did they ever think about how new players or players that didn't play when Dogtags were released to compete in arena against those kind of guys. I mean it's a freaking fun thing if an item is stronger than any ability because you are silenced for 2 or 3 rounds for the farthest 3 players. It's hella fun to play with 2 units in your team! Its also hella fun that you cantbget those items anymore !!

Support in this game is crap too. Not ever has someone answered on support mails or messages over facebook. Dunno if they even read those messages because a lot of players only play of obligation. They spent so much time in this game that they are more like a ghost instead of active players. The only nerfs I know of are Luflit, Heimdall, Dogtags. We got 3 freaking nerfs in almost a total of 2 years this game is running. Great one! The only thing this team ismthinking about how to bring one op hero after another?

That was my rant and yes I'm salty. But I also have the right for that because ATeam went from a generous company to a blood sucking I want more cash company. You are easily getting outdone by people that use more money on heroes and items than you. And if you ever spent money on this game than be sure that ATeam totally decreased your chances of getting drops from special banner so you have to spend even more.

PS: @Darrick hopefully you read this and maybe can give those supports or what else kind of human beings are responsible for this game and give them my regards. They actually accomplished to make this game crap. All those vouchers and collabs won't bring those people back that got fed up with those changes

Cheers and have fun in this game!

Edit: Nanatsu no Taizai Collab. Great idea to counter Esquire with yet ANOTHER OP items. A dress that decreases skillgauge by 20%, gives dark wound and removes barrier for the farthest 3 heroes. Thats somethinf we defenitly lacked in this game! Dunno if you are telling us that you want to crush your own game? It certainly feels like it. At least give us proper informations when u intend to shut down this game because most f2p players have quit.
    Last edited by [MOD] Nick; 09-10-2018, 06:10 AM. Reason: Using profanity. Changing the spelling of the word won't change the fact that you are swearing. It's ok to rant and express your feelings, just follow the forum rules.

Leave a comment:

• Kielo
    replied
    I love the new arena changes and feel they would be almost ideal if some sort of ban list was implemented along with the weekly rotation. Like maybe the Top 15 most used characters get banned for 1 week at rotation.

So many teams are composed of the same 5-10 heroes, it would be nice if some were banned each week to force people to use other heroes. It's fairly obvious that the most used heroes are like Noa, Urd, Alice, Matisse, A. Angrboda, A. Gymir, A. Mirka. And whilst they all have counters, it would be nice to see more unique lineups

I didn't mention certain tanks being overused as I feel theres so few viable tanks that people are forced to used the usual suspects. Whereas theres a plethora of mages and rangers yet the same 5-10 make up the majority of teams. Outside rare limited heroes, you hardly ever see none cookie cutter mages/rangers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X