Comment

• ExaltedLust
      ExaltedLust commented
      Editing a comment
      milla ic u in chat sometimes )))))))

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      That's probably be easier said that done... I do believe that Guild Battles are being designed around this limit.

• Milla
      Milla commented
      Editing a comment

I don't know if it's a bug or its part of the Skill but every I try to activate Godly Protection it doesn't activate at all. It happens at some point. Can you please check it?!

Comment

• snjits
      snjits commented
      Editing a comment
      if his animation gets interrupted, no shield

a way to organize followers too maybe (level or recently followed, etc.)

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the reason this feature is NOT in the game is that players can potentially have tens of thousands (or more) players following them, so sorting all that might be too intensive on the hardware.

• Bevgebra
      Bevgebra commented
      Editing a comment
      Ateam Darrick OHH ok that makes sense, thanks!

A few things:

-Add gold daggers and rings to the mana summon that you could sell at the blacksmith to get more tokens.

-Add another way to get more fusion mats besides the mana summon please

-Change the sound when you obtain an item/mana in quests to something more easy on the ears. When you get multiple drops that high pitched dinging sound can get pretty irritating

-Private chat groups (idk if this is already in yet but so far I haven't found a way)

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Gold daggers and rings are in the Japanese version and will come to global sometime soon I imagine!

Fusion mats will also be obtainable from a certain kind of event that the Japanese version has run a couple times. I agree that the amount of fusion mats you get without spamming the Mana Summon feels a little harsh.

You can adjust the volume of the sound effects from the settings menu! Personally I found the &quot;smack&quot; sound in battle a little too loud too, so I turned this volume setting down myself.

Private chat groups, eh? I guess it's just guilds and private messages for now, but I'll mention this to the team.

Separate the heroes, accessory and weapons summons? If that's not possible, it's fine. I was just hoping I'd be able to get specific stuff I need rather than sift through unwanted stuff (or at least get more accessories, I practically have none haha) ^^' ty for reading!

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      You know, I think the reason the team DOESN'T do this now is because the number of available heroes is so small, so it would be too easy to get them all. I think a lot of users would like a feature like this down the line, though.

Orb Drop Rates.
    Honestly, these rates are almost as bad as orb rates in Unison League.
    Me and my friends get like 5 orbs every 20 runs and some people even got nothing from 20 runs.
    Fix pls

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if it makes you feel any better, the drops of orbs in the global version are TWICE what they were when the Japanese version was first released. Know how you get 2 orbs every time one drops? Yeah... :P

There will probably be some adjustments and additional ways to get orbs in the future, but I'll let the team know that players are already feeling the burn.

• ExaltedLust
      ExaltedLust commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang, lol, I guess I should be thankful we get twice the drops rather than one.

Can we get the chat bubble on the bottom left to be slightly bigger, or easier to select :| idk if it's my phone or my fat thumbs, but I have a lot of trouble getting it to open in one click ;-;

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      This has actually been a problem for Japanese users as well. I believe the dev team IS going to try to make the button bigger at some point, but it affects a lot of the UI in the game so it may take some time. :/

So much requests from me :') but maybe you guys should consider taking inspiration from many different types of mythology other than Norse to create heroes. Obviously if you guys do end up doing this it won't be for a while since we aren't even close to done with Norse mythology, but I would love to see my favorite Greek and Chinese gods in the game

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Down the line, that would be pretty cool!

[link to discord removed]
    Last edited by Ateam Darrick; 10-28-2016, 01:52 AM. Reason: It's against the forum rules to link to external chats. Sorry, but we can't control what's posted there and could be held liable if something bad were posted...

Comment

A few more suggestions
      1. Nerf the final boss of chapter 20- right now it literally requires you to be a whale to beat him
      2. Increase the number of diamonds you can get from daily missions(30 seems a bit low to me, maybe make them 50 or 100?)

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, he's the final boss of the currently available story... I was able to beat him in the Japanese version with a well-grinded team, and I'm no whale. It just may take some more time until most players in global are strong enough!

The Diamonds from daily missions may not be a huge amount, but the Japanese version frequently has login campaigns with free Diamonds every day over a set period of time. Global will most likely follow this trend.

there doesnt seem to be much beast type heroes atm... pokemon colab ?

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        Most of the beast type heroes will be available from future Connect Battles.

A Pokemon collab, though? I wish! :P

• Bevgebra
        Bevgebra commented
        Editing a comment
        doubt pokemon would like to collab lol but ugh i'd love a charizard ;o;

My questions are?
      Are we going to have the Halloween event which is on JPVC or will we skip that for next year?

Is this manage by the same group of people from UL? To be honest I don't want to deal with their errors and unprofessional way of doing things?
      1 year later....

Yes,I also demand atleast 100 gem on daily mission 30 is too little.

Mana Weekend Quests

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        Global will unfortunately not be getting the Halloween Town event this year. It almost didn't get the characters, either!

The Unison team is plenty busy running Unison, trust me.

I know this isn't a suggestion or a request or anything, however, I don't think this minor thing isn't enough to make a new topic.

Fate God Vali is a girl in the VC world. Should it be Fate Goddess Vali since she is a girl?
      I know Vali isn't a girl in the in real life mythology.

F2P Sniper
      230k Gear Score
      oh no

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        There was a space limit for character names that made it difficult to fit &quot;goddess&quot; into some of the female Aesir character names. We wanted to keep it consistent, so characters like Vali also just have &quot;god&quot; as their name. :P

Can you PLEASE do more gurenteed heros per gacha draw??
      I did the Halloween gacha 10x SEVEN times and did not get draculoki once. I get that it is RNG but I even paid for gems, not even to get one soul of him. Seventy draws not to get a hero a lot of people got on their first 10x draw? It's really discouraging, considering most other mobage will gurentee a lot more for paying the amount I did for fodder.
      Edit: I am now up to 21500 gems spent and no draculoki. That is over 90 USD worth of gems. It's ridiculous.
      Last edited by Antochi; 10-31-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

ADD SOME UL CHARACTERS TO VC
        Like FILO!!!

Comment

Working...
        X