This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Suggestions/Requests thread

Make your suggestions/requests for Valkyrie Connect in this thread! I'll update this post with information about frequently requested stuff, response to requests from the dev team, etc. Please note however that the dev team is very busy right now and suggestions are sometimes difficult to take on board, especially in a timely matter.

If the number of posts gets out of hand I'll talk to Ateam Admin about making a full-blown sub-forum but for now I think this topic will suffice!

Evan and I have already made a number of suggestions to the team to make certain aspects of the game fit non-Japanese sensibilities a little better, though I don't think I can share details on the specifics here.

Anyway, let us hear it! (・ω´・ )d

SUGGESTION/REQUEST LIST:

Features:
    -Squad presets (and gear presets?)
    -Private chat groups
    -Hero sort options

Summons:
    -List of heroes/gear in summon pools
    -Separate hero/gear summons

Other:
    -Unison League collab
    -Heroes from other types of mythology (Greek, Chinese, etc.)
    Last edited by Ateam Darrick; 10-29-2016, 08:32 AM.

Cool! Ill go first.
    Unison leauge crossover with filo, alvisaris, apolo, and other elemental mosters as obtainable heroes.
    IGN: Alexander
    ID:2061966018

100% Grade A Smash

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting... I'll share it with the teams.

Moar heroess

F2P Sniper
    230k Gear Score
    oh no

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      More heroes are on their way, so no worries there!

Can we pls do something sbout the fenrir event I personally have done it 97 times and not one shard has dropped for me.

■Player ID: 369533277
    ■Player Name: Endifi
    ■Device: iPhone7,1
    ■OS Version: iPhone OS 8.1
    ■App Version: 2.0.0:11

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Remember, the soul only has a chance of dropping for the HOST! If you join someone's Connect Battle, the soul will NOT drop no matter what. If you host the battle a bunch of times and STILL can't get the soul to drop, you could always save up the Fenrir Tokens and buy it in the Trader. There's still plenty of time to get the soul (nearly two weeks) so you don't need to worry just yet.

• HerSun
      HerSun commented
      Editing a comment
      Ateam Darrick Wow, I did not know this. And I've been doing it via connect to save stamina.

Guild coop and awards :3
    Plus higher max members
    Separate character and weapon pools?

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
      Ateam Darrick commented
      Editing a comment
      More guild features are on the way!

Not sure if separate hero/gear summons are possible right now, but maybe once there are a few more heroes and gear available.

maybe a way to organize heroes according to different stats or something

so like organize heroes by level, power score, rarity, etc.

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

And a way to see all the heroes available in the summoning pool lol

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Unison League has this, but it just makes the players even more mad. If you bring that here, I think that similar rage will come as well.

This game feels like another copy of S*******'s W**/L**** except promoting heroes in this game costs duplicates and far less features/mechanics. (This game is fairly new so I can't bash you guys for that.)

Suggestions/Bugs/Complaints
      -Needs more variety of different hero roles. There's only like one tank so far and it's unappealing seeing everyone use the same heroes. It would be nice to see stat customizations for each hero.

-Revamp the promotion system (my main concern) or at least change it so it doesn't have to rely on getting duplicates. I know there's soul crystals and such but not for the premium heroes.

-Allow for sharing/trading of orbs between guild members.

-Party/Invite feature similar to UL except in which the host has 4 heroes, chooses the story but the invitee gets to bring along 1 hero from his/her team to help.

-Battle system could use some tweaks. We can't target opponents (Not that I know of) via cursor, etc. Every fight scene is just button mashing and some more button mashing when a skill becomes available. Right now, this game is extremely simple.

-I sometimes freeze a lot especially when choosing to join connect battles.

-Option to mute global chat (If this exists, I can't find it, help!)

This is all I can think of at the top of my head. I honestly enjoy this game because of the art but the game itself is pretty mundane. Hopefully you guys add more exciting features and change up the battling mechanics. I pray this does not become another heavy pay-to-win game like SW, L and UL has become. Add more free content!
      Last edited by [MOD] Recie; 10-22-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• HerSun
        HerSun commented
        Editing a comment
        Ateam Darrick Some more suggestions: Feature that shows what channel your guildmates/following are, a kick function for the raid/boss events during pre-battle, HERO QUESTS FOR 3 STARS, and a list of all the obtainable gears and heroes would be nice.
        Last edited by HerSun; 10-24-2016, 07:53 AM.

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        @Ell
        Now that I can't say just yet...! It may be a while yet until the feature is implemented, but it is in the works. Hopefully we can let you know some more details when it's closer to release.

• Ell
        Ell commented
        Editing a comment
        Ateam Darrick dang :c was hoping for some insider info lmao thanks for replying though!

PLEASE ADD MY HUSBANDO ARTHUR. OML ISIISHWHSUS I'D DIE IF I HAD HIM

Comment

• HalcyonFelicity
        HalcyonFelicity commented
        Editing a comment
        they gonna make you have 0% of getting Arthur while everybody has him, so you wont die

• catfire13
        catfire13 commented
        Editing a comment
        NO
        NEVERRRRRR

A way to get notifications for messages would be nice. Also a way to turnoff just the world chat (and keep the guild, message, etc.)

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        If you go to an unpopulated chat channel, you won't be bothered by the world chat anymore.

Been having weird times where I cant chat or see anyone else's messages. This happens quite frequently so I was hoping if you guy could look in to that.

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        We've experienced this issue on our end as well... Hopefully we'll be able to get it fixed soon! It is pretty inconvenient when you can't see all the messages. :/

• Ekco
        Ekco commented
        Editing a comment
        Ateam Darrick sometimes the messages are doubled as well, or take a while for it to load (or when I press different ... buttons like guild>channel chat nothing shows). It's not much of a big deal since tbh since I rarely use it but yeah.

Anime collabs(hopefully some that can hit global too)
      A nerf to heimdall won`t hurt(if he already hasnt been nerfed in JP, but then again we have only one tank hero so I guess things might change when more heroes become available)
      A way to get souls for super rare heroes without having to summon(soul market or guild member exchange for example?)

Comment

• Shiki
        Shiki commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually by soul market I meant exactly soul trader. So far from what I heard it doesn`t sell 3* heroes souls, but I might be wrong

• Ateam Darrick
        Ateam Darrick commented
        Editing a comment
        It does.

• Shiki
        Shiki commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh I see, thanks

Also, maybe you guys could add squad presets? It'd be great separating the atk team and the matk team or teams built solely for destroying connect bosses and having it be ready for me whenever I go into different quests.

Comment

Plz add KFC from UL.
        Can there be ward in VC!?

Comment

Just some small things I'd personally like to see in this game;
          Customization: Allow a hero's main gear (armor/weapon and accessory) to be seen being worn by the hero *^*

More interaction between players aside from spamming channels and throwing the D: face during connect battles when fenrir starts destroying everyone...Being able to quest together would be great.

Kick option when forming parties for connect battles, and also a way to reserve a spot for a player (much like friend quests in UL)

These are just some things off the top of my head. I think the game is great though and I'm really enjoying it! In a way I guess I just got so used to union league that I feel like there's some features that UL has that could make VC more enjoyable. But I understand that they are completely different games so some aspects wouldn't be compatible with VC :3

One more thing...would it be possible in any way for users who started playing right after release to have some sort of exclusive freebie that people who start playing later won't have?? Kind of like the little limi hat that a very few UL veterans have ~ Bragging rights hehe

Comment

• Ateam Darrick
            Ateam Darrick commented
            Editing a comment
            Customization would be cool, but this would mean that we'd need to make 3D assets for every 2D gear in the game, which would be a massive amount of work. Customizing the look of your characters with Valkyrie Connect's current systems would unfortunately be pretty difficult to implement.

There is a chat channel specifically for everyone in a Connect Battle. I personally didn't even realize this until I'd played the Japanese version for a few months. I don't think I've ever seen a single person use it. :P

Questing together would be pretty difficult to pull off with Valkyrie Connect's battle system, unfortunately...

If you want to invite only specific players to a Connect Battle, if you start the Connect Battle in Channel 101 or higher players in other channels won't see it. In other words, you can tell all your friends, &quot;GET TO CHANNEL 666!&quot; and there will be a very small chance that players you don't know will already be there.
        Working...
        X