Hero Homage!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Homage!

I have a goal in mind. I want to draw as many heroes I humanly can, so I figured a thread to do just that would help keep me motivated. I don't know how long I could do this for, but let's see whether all the details make or break me.

The first one here is Maully. I wanted to draw her for a long time, and Im happy to finally have it done after months of struggling with her dang dress!
    Last edited by Allrose; 09-17-2017, 02:57 PM.

Hi Allrose! I have to remove the unsupported link. Hope you understand.

If you would like to post an image kindly refer to this link: https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...to-post-images

BTW, You have good skills and a cool fan art! Keep it up

Comment

• Allrose
      Allrose commented
      Editing a comment
      No I understand completely, and thank you for bringing that link to my attention! I must look like a fool for not finding it sooner.

You got her personality perfectly. Keep going man !
    Main: Lancer | Sub: Cleric
    Verdungo - Unison League

Temporarily Offline

Comment

I really like the way you drew Maully's expressions!!
      UL IDs:
      ~
      VC ID:

Comment

Next up is Lancer Sonia! One of my earlier favorites to play with, but the first hero to have too many dang details for me to deal with. Also that hair. I do not understand that hair.
        Last edited by Allrose; 09-28-2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• [MOD] Erinite
          [MOD] Erinite commented
          Editing a comment
          Lancer Sonia's expressions are so funny! Wish you can make some comics.

• Anda Yumiko
          Anda Yumiko commented
          Editing a comment
          You DEFINITELY hit the mark with depicting Sonia's personality. Nicely done!

Now we have Traveling Trader Corona! Strange hat, but I presume the goggles arent actually a part of it.

Comment

• [MOD] Erinite
          [MOD] Erinite commented
          Editing a comment
          You are so talented! I love how lively the expressions are.

Thunder God Thor! Taking a few good weeks to do, but BOY it was worth the dedication! His hair [among other parts to him] was incredibly intimidating, but once I learned how the routine went, it became a lot of fun. You can just go wild with that 'do!

Comment

Gunslinger Wolfgang! I have never in my entire life drew an anthropomorphic character, and never EVER a fully fleshed one at that! But I figure, hey, this guy deserves some spotlight. I don't think he is used as often as he could be. I know I don't use him.

Comment

• Anda Yumiko
            Anda Yumiko commented
            Editing a comment
            Wolfgang is awesome (especially in CB). Nice work!

awesome thread! your drawings are very fun and charming! :3c

Comment

Now it's the Nine-Tailed Tamamo! The trickiest fox that has exploited your good intentions since the dawn of time. And since I just made an anthropomorphic male character, making a half-an-anthrpomorphic character was definitely doable right away! She was a lot of fun to recreate.

(BY THE BY, I just want to let y'all know that I HAVE appreciated and loved all the comments posted here, I just figure it woulda been overkill to go and thank each and every one, especially for repeated users~)

Comment

I participated in VC's recent art contest. I didn't win, but I couldn't just let this picture get obscured and not be seen forever. So have a drunk duo.

Comment

• DeadmanShiro
                DeadmanShiro commented
                Editing a comment
                samurai nagato looks like he's having a funky time

Here's a special one for y'all: Ice Heart Roveria, which is most likely to be the first ever piece of fanart made. Also because I was lucky enough to earn her at 5*, first try, without spending any money, she's my official wife now. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
              X