X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luigigirl65
    started a topic TCAoAR

TCAoAR

Join April Romanov, a normal human trusted with the power of the Rune Knife, as she adventures through the world, summoning heroes, demons, and gods to help prevent Ragnarok. As the one (of the eight million) trusted with this power, she will bring justice and peace while dealing with the problems of having so many clashing personalities on her side.

This is a personal project for myself to vent my feelings for this game. I love it, but it has problems like everything.

Is the quality of this bad? Yes, but that's the point. It's meant to be quickly made and quickly spread, hopefully capturing the feelings of players with similar problems (Kinda like a s**tpost). My good art will be saved for real, serious pictures. I will post the comic here and on my DeviantArt roleplay page.

Here is the first entry for this monstrosity.

I hope you guys enjoy, because this is not the last you'll see of this terrible piece.

If you can't follow it here, every page is also posted here: http://queen-hel.deviantart.com/gall...-April-Romanov
    Last edited by Luigigirl65; 05-23-2017, 12:25 PM. Reason: I had to update the numbers. It was like, half a million when I picked up the game. But it's eight million now. Wow.

• Ciitrine
    replied
    Hey uh.. are you still there? I’m still waiting for this continuation :3

Leave a comment:

• Luigigirl65
    replied

I finally got Rin to 5 stars, so I have the permission to use this outfit now.

On that note, Shirou knows he's not April's favorite and usually put aside for another white-haired individual. With that, he's very... cautious of people that could possibly take his Rin from him.

Leave a comment:

• Verdungo
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly I barely use them lol. But yea some weapons are not really special compared to their background.

• Luigigirl65
    replied

Seriously. Does anyone think of this?

I have Shirou with these just for the novelty of it, but the extra ones I got cycle between Freya, Krozak, Loki, Baldr, and Rin. I think he might be slightly offended by this.

Also, three cheers for Shirou's first speaking role.

EDIT:
    Before I get comments on it, yes, I make Shirou's hair turn white when stressed or angered. Anyone who saw FSNUBW would understand why. And anyone who knows the lore will say I got it wrong. I know, but my comic, my rules.
    Last edited by Luigigirl65; 09-09-2017, 03:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Luigigirl65
    replied

Yes, this is real.

I got Susano-o to four stars on the first day.

I love him, my slayer D.I.D. baby.

But Rin and Maully might not have it because I took half a month on Rin and two runs of Forgotten Memories for Maully.
    Last edited by Luigigirl65; 08-13-2017, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Verdungo
    commented on 's reply
    Looking forward to it !

• Luigigirl65
    replied
    Don't worry. I'm not dead. I just had a lack of material. Luckily, I now have an abundance to work with, so more Connected Adventures are on the way.

Leave a comment:

• Luigigirl65
    replied

What? LG is working?

Yeah. 3 new characters, one of which was revealed before. The second one (Hand seen) will be seen next page.

Leave a comment:

• Luigigirl65
    commented on 's reply
    "This song is about Len talking to the listener about what he feels for his Master and how he is perverted towards him, and expressing his anger for him (at one point telling him that if he hates onions, to go stick an onion up his ***). He also talks to Rin and Miku about his feelings as well. He says how even though he is short with bad vocals, he will show everybody what he is made of. *He eventually goes on a road roller rampage*." -Copied from Vocaloid Wiki

Sounds like something Hel would like.

• Ciitrine
    commented on 's reply
    ...you havent heard of the song yourself, have you? Its doesnt even have any deaths or gore in it...

• Luigigirl65
    commented on 's reply
    Ciitrine I think she'll like that. Hel would listen to cute songs like Magnet, but she likes songs where people meet a gruesome end anf thems of the nasty and death. Can't be a death god without that taste.

• Ciitrine
    commented on 's reply
    just wait till she hears "kagamine len no bousou"(len len rampage)

• Luigigirl65
    replied

I needed to make something more wholesome.

Since Televi-Chan let April introduce Hel to Vocaloid, she's been waiting for a quick fix.

Also, I will make a piece of art for the first person who can correctly guess which popular song Len is singing. You got a hint in the page. Go wild with it.

Leave a comment:

• Luigigirl65
    replied

Look! I'm not dead!

Honestly, I wanted this collaboration since I first saw Hel ingame. For once, a collab summon didn't disappoint me (Sorry, Shirou. At least you got a hot babe.). I got Len up to Purple in one day and he's gonna be a prince. Hopefully I can get him the CORRECT Rin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X