TCAoAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look! I'm not dead!

Honestly, I wanted this collaboration since I first saw Hel ingame. For once, a collab summon didn't disappoint me (Sorry, Shirou. At least you got a hot babe.). I got Len up to Purple in one day and he's gonna be a prince. Hopefully I can get him the CORRECT Rin.

Comment

I needed to make something more wholesome.

Since Televi-Chan let April introduce Hel to Vocaloid, she's been waiting for a quick fix.

Also, I will make a piece of art for the first person who can correctly guess which popular song Len is singing. You got a hint in the page. Go wild with it.

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ciitrine I think she'll like that. Hel would listen to cute songs like Magnet, but she likes songs where people meet a gruesome end anf thems of the nasty and death. Can't be a death god without that taste.

• Ciitrine
        Ciitrine commented
        Editing a comment
        ...you havent heard of the song yourself, have you? Its doesnt even have any deaths or gore in it...

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        "This song is about Len talking to the listener about what he feels for his Master and how he is perverted towards him, and expressing his anger for him (at one point telling him that if he hates onions, to go stick an onion up his ***). He also talks to Rin and Miku about his feelings as well. He says how even though he is short with bad vocals, he will show everybody what he is made of. *He eventually goes on a road roller rampage*." -Copied from Vocaloid Wiki

Sounds like something Hel would like.

What? LG is working?

Yeah. 3 new characters, one of which was revealed before. The second one (Hand seen) will be seen next page.

Comment

Don't worry. I'm not dead. I just had a lack of material. Luckily, I now have an abundance to work with, so more Connected Adventures are on the way.

Comment

• Verdungo
          Verdungo commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking forward to it !

Yes, this is real.

I got Susano-o to four stars on the first day.

I love him, my slayer D.I.D. baby.

But Rin and Maully might not have it because I took half a month on Rin and two runs of Forgotten Memories for Maully.
        Last edited by Luigigirl65; 08-13-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Seriously. Does anyone think of this?

I have Shirou with these just for the novelty of it, but the extra ones I got cycle between Freya, Krozak, Loki, Baldr, and Rin. I think he might be slightly offended by this.

Also, three cheers for Shirou's first speaking role.

EDIT:
          Before I get comments on it, yes, I make Shirou's hair turn white when stressed or angered. Anyone who saw FSNUBW would understand why. And anyone who knows the lore will say I got it wrong. I know, but my comic, my rules.
          Last edited by Luigigirl65; 09-09-2017, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Verdungo
            Verdungo commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly I barely use them lol. But yea some weapons are not really special compared to their background.

I finally got Rin to 5 stars, so I have the permission to use this outfit now.

On that note, Shirou knows he's not April's favorite and usually put aside for another white-haired individual. With that, he's very... cautious of people that could possibly take his Rin from him.

Comment

Hey uh.. are you still there? I’m still waiting for this continuation :3

Comment

Working...
            X