No announcement yet.

TCAoAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In April's world, if you act haughty, you get punished as if you were naughty.

Comment

This topic is getting hot! (Im a silent reader since it was first posted) good job! Im looking forward for more of your works!

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, thanks, man. I'm always making more for this little series! I'm glad to see people like it!

A change of pace from April's shenanigans. 'Reincarnation' is going to be a more somber, serious series that shows the life of April, the main team, the Black Hole Burst Squad, and the story here. The story of April. The story of her allies. The story of past lives. It's not going to be updated as much because (as pictured) it is a higher quality.

Whether I will make it that her former partners will be reborn as well is up for you to decide. Do you want her former partners to appear in Reincarnated, or should April deal with the loss with just Hel and Skuld?
      Don't expect the first page soon.
      Last edited by Luigigirl65; 05-25-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        @iarashi

Thanks. I will keep that in mind.

Program is actually MS Paint. I just practiced it for over ten years (it's a hobby).

• iarashi
        iarashi commented
        Editing a comment
        Edit: nvm this comment xD
        Last edited by iarashi; 05-23-2017, 10:56 PM.

• Ciitrine
        Ciitrine commented
        Editing a comment
        i would honestly prefer april to go completely solo on this one for edgy purposes. but it's up to u actually. I'm really looking forward for this series!

made quick fanart for reincarnation, sorry it's terrible because I've only started drawing 4 years ago T-T

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Terrible? This? Naw, son. It's my phone background now. Seriously, thanks, my dude.

Oh hey this is relevant.

I am working on Reincarnation and these are gonna be copy-pasted into backgrounds to make the production faster, yet kinda nice.

Comment

• iarashi
        iarashi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats pretty good imo. You made the details nicely

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        iarashi Tbh, I never really did backgrounds on MS Paint often. These were just experiments with circle tool and airbrush that worked.

In other news, I got a page down, but I might upload these in twos or threes.

I'm not disregarding this. I just got no material for normal TCAoAR and Reincarnation is filling my spare time.

So that's why I'm here.

I will reveal more of this character later this week maybe. For now, you guys can predict anything about him. Name, race, Limit Burst, anything. He's free game until I decide to drop his full character.
      Last edited by Luigigirl65; 05-30-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Verdungo
        Verdungo commented
        Editing a comment
        Wolfgang/Skuld hybrid ?

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Verdungo He's a bit more cut-and-paste than that.......or cut-and-stitch. I don't know.

I know I said I had no material. I was wrong. I logged on shortly after that post and saw Star Party was on. I was waiting for this one for a while so I can debut Ymir as one of the Genesis Duo.

Also, second TCAoAR without the title character.
      Last edited by Luigigirl65; 05-30-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Bevgebra
        Bevgebra commented
        Editing a comment
        omy so true it hurts

• Adajer
        Adajer commented
        Editing a comment

I reused the first panel because I had two endings for this entry. This is the second one.

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        @iarashi
        I like to think Ymir is a salt master. Might be slightly peeved that Odin used him to build Midgard, ya know?

• Verdungo
        Verdungo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats another way of looking at it lol...

• iarashi
        iarashi commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, i never got any star party exclusives tbh. XD

Reincarnation has been decided to be posted on this thread. With that said, here we go.

Here are the first two pages. I'm not good at backgrounds, but the effort won't go in to those until a few more pages for reasons I cannot reveal.

Liciela is going to be a major character here. Not just in these pages, but for the plot. I bet you all know why she's here.

And here is our mystery character!

Monstrosity Kristopher
      Fighting Type: Melee (Airborne)
      Race: Therian
      Limit Burst: Black Hole
      Skill: Berserk Bodyslam (Attacks nearest enemy with Dark ATK and paralyzes. Paralyze applies to Jotun, Aesir, and Therians.)

Kristopher was made by a skilled wizard as a human-base for inhumane magical experiments. He was made into a monstrous chimera, with claws and ears of tigers and lions, horns and hooves of a goat, wings of an eagle, and a snake tail (Will be seen next page). He serves his wizard 'father' as a bodyguard. When April first approached him, he was smitten with her and they secretly went out together. He eventually revolted against his creator, deciding to follow April in her adventures.

Slightly Unrelated Author's note. Every old partner April adventured with are based off an old project. I personified multiple world nations to help in History class. April represented Russia and Kristopher represented America. There are six more people going to pop up in the next pages. All of them are based off world powers, specifically Italy, Germany, Japan, China, Britain, and France.

Like Kristopher, I want you guys to guess what these new characters will be. Their story, race, Limit Burst, once again, all free for the picking. Just note, no Limit Bursts are the same and the gender divide is equal.

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        @AndaYukimo
        Yeah. Berserk Bodyslam is no joke for her, but is for us.

@iarashi
        He really is. Just a pet with romance.

• Ciitrine
        Ciitrine commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely will draw kristopher once im done with my finals.

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ciitrine
        Yes pllzzz

Who is SHE? Why does SHE make the light go dark? Why do I keep writing SHE when it should be 'she'? It's too early to say but... she is a Jotun from their timeline....

Comment

• iarashi
        iarashi commented
        Editing a comment
        Now I'm curious! LOL

Okay. I watched a Valkyrie Connect summon video because of the Vocaloid event I oh, so want. What got me down in that I saw... a fire witch character. Why does this make me upset?

I didn't look at the wiki before designing Wizard Oliver, an Airborne Mage yet to appear in Reincarnation. Appearance wise, she was almost 100% the same as him.

Now I have to redo him to avoid people thinking I ripped this witch off, as well as drop Oliver before page 4 arrives. Thanks.

Comment

• iarashi
        iarashi commented
        Editing a comment
        N-nooo! Atleast yours is a male xD

Here is the wizard character I talked about.

Wizard Oliver
      Fighting Type: Magic (Airborne)
      Race: Human
      Limit Burst: Magic Downpour
      Skill: Spell Roulette (Attacks with Dark MATK and can Charm, Burn, Sleep, or Silence. Status applies to Therian, Jotun, Human, and Aesir.)

Oliver worked in the forests of Alfheim, using black magic to create monsters. He is the creator of Kristopher. He used to despise April for stealing his creation, but ultimately joined her because an old Jotun rose to destroy the forests he lived in. He now approves of the relationship April has with Kristopher.

Comment

• Verdungo
        Verdungo commented
        Editing a comment
        Subscribed. I am monitoring closely 0.0

finally finished my finals ugh
      I kept my promise, you're welcome <3

Comment

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my gosh he's BEAUTIFUL. It makes me feel bad for his official design because this looks way better to me. Thanks, fam. The next page is coming and I am going to drop more characters soon!

• Verdungo
        Verdungo commented
        Editing a comment
        Great design ! Looking forward to it !

Honestly, you shouldn't put a 5-star boss character as a common enemy. I know it's supposed to be a hard part of the game, but this is too far. Nerfing it may be advised.

Comment

• Ciitrine
        Ciitrine commented
        Editing a comment
        Next episode: april goes super saiyan and beats up everyone

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ciitrine I wish

A lot of characters will have their faces shown in Page 5, but this one is going to be the main introduction. I would let you at her, but she is gonna be dropped now.

Priestess Ludovica
      Fighting Type: Magic (Earthbound)
      Race: Human
      Limit Burst: Divine Wrath
      Skill: Prayer of Disbelief (Heals all allies 75% and removes debuffs.)

Ludovica lived as a constant denier of other Aesir. She believed there was only one creator and was never truly swayed from her belief. When a Jotun attacks her city, she bands with April and her team to stop the world from ending. She fell in love with a mercenary sent to kill her.

Comment

• Ciitrine
        Ciitrine commented
        Editing a comment
        nice! also, do you mind if my OC join this comic? thanks!

• Luigigirl65
        Luigigirl65 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ciitrine
        Yeah, but it'll be a cameo in pages past... Let's say ten... Just be patient.
        Last edited by Luigigirl65; 06-20-2017, 02:18 PM.
    Working...
    X