Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One way i can think of this trade thing working is ateam allowing one trade of one item only to your preferred ID and then your put on a cooldown before the next trade is available. How long this cooldown will be is unknown. I would suggest anywhere from 90 days up to a year maybe. Also the quantity of the trade must be similar or identical cost. You wont be able to send a Rare to an alt to get that new monster it pulled from a treasure spawn for example. Also abuse of the trade system would result in a perma-ban with zero exceptions in getting it lifted (RIP MAIN ACCOUNT).

Comment

• JosUL
      JosUL commented
      Editing a comment
      Either way people will find ways to bypass this.

I suggest trade tickets R gear weapons and monsters 5 tickets SR 10 tickets SSR 20 tickets and For UR 30 tickets tickets may be sold with gems like super Augments keys and can buy a macimun of 30 tickets per days and Unison put The tickets prices like 2 gems for each ticket and if u DONT want to Make a Summond you just buy 30 tickets and get A UR for 60 gems thats sound logic and doesnt open room for spam scam and hacks trade market open every sat & sun of every week...

Comment

I think this is An amazing idea that should be monitored. Announce a release date of when this would appear and only allow it for a limited time and see the effects it causes if they are positive or negative. Provide limitations to the trading system maybe allowing limited amounts per month or week. Bringing upon a trading system is amazing. You ever really want an item so bad and can not get it? What if the theory one mans trash is another mans treasure worked here. I do think this should be tested before fully releasing.

Comment

• Ace
        Ace commented
        Editing a comment
        To be honest, you'll survive even if you don't have the item. Most people do.

• SolxAce
        SolxAce commented
        Editing a comment
        Ace it’s not about the items please think before you post a comment

• Ace
        Ace commented
        Editing a comment
        SolxAce

For most players including yourself, it IS about the items. You would not be suggesting it if you didn't want items. Trading adds no value to the game otherwise.

You even said so yourself:

You ever really want an item so bad and can not get it? What if the theory one mans trash is another mans treasure worked here.
        You should keep your arguments straight before commenting.
        Last edited by Ace; 11-20-2018, 12:11 AM.

I would like to reiterate my previous suggestion of even 1:1 trades but with the addition of each trade costing a few gems
      would that work to ease the concerns over lost profits?

Comment

• Ace
        Ace commented
        Editing a comment
        SolxAce

You're in my thread, so you're in no position to tell me to leave this ''chat''. Profits are not irrelevant at all and are essential to the vitality and viability of a game, so I would implore you to use some critical thinking before commenting.

• SolxAce
        SolxAce commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly you said yourself this game is about money instead of the customer satisfaction which to me is so very sad so I’m sorry you got butt hurt ..

• Ace
        Ace commented
        Editing a comment
        SolxAce

The fact that you keep trying to bring trade back into the conversation despite multiple people telling you otherwise shows that you're the one still butthurt about this. I have zero stakes in this as I no longer play the game. You need to let this go and move on. You will still survive in the game without your specific items.

so....
      As far as i have seen, people would like to have a trading feature in UL.

As a Collector, i would love to see trading happening, since the only thing i dont own in my miku collection is one single luka. Not being able to obtain her may suck.
      + People had enough Miku-Collab, so.....trading would "work" due to me wanting a gear thats not that easy to obtain and wont be obtainable again due to the dislike of miku-collabs.

On the other side, who said that a traded luka (or whatever) wont be used for competitive gbs.
      +What do you trade for?
      Same Gear (stat change): i cant trade another Luka since she the missing one.
      Another gear: If that would be possible, either A-Team would have to make a chart with gears of equal value (which is with mon gear almost impossible due to the different things every mon does), people will get tricked over and over (give me your 35 cost gear, little child. you will "surely" receive your monster) or the amount of companys/noob-accounts will rise, as mentioned by ace.
      + A-Team does need to make money. they wouldnt like to receive lower salarys due to people paying less with trading in UL.

I have seen the suggestion to "trade" stats of mons like Brynhildr (from archer to rook stats etc.). that would be one of the only things that could work, and only during the mid-game, as people often have mons they can use and use the ones with wrong stats as infusion/pot-material in the end-game, while in the early-game, people use what they have.
      In the end, the idea is like the one where you can transfer +stats from one gear to another, which is helpful, but after a bit of work, not needed.

As Ace mentioned, people find find ways to abuse trading, no doubt about it.
      What A-Team needs to do is make the gears we want (for whatever reason) more accessable, so that we wouldnt need trading.
      Of course, getting the gear we want should require a lot of farming, like as a last reward on the ladder or the reward for rank nr. 1.
      In the end, trading is something thats awesome in concept, but terrible in everything else.

Comment

• Nillzone
        Nillzone commented
        Editing a comment
        There too much topic these days about trading but the team already said these feature not going to happen no matter how much we want. We can suggest 1000+1 way to how to make trade system to not affecting the game money draining. But as u said there always a way to abuse the system. And i know why u want Luka cuz i want some collab gear too what im missing. But thats why these a limited ones. And how limited work in games? Not just in UL but in all other game.. Limited = *if u here to get when its available u have chance to get. If not? then *** u thats not my problem*... Like that the only way u get that Luka is a mass hoping for another miku collab where they featured the old items too.

• Ace
        Ace commented
        Editing a comment
        This was a pretty good analysis.

As I like to mention a lot in this thread, the inherent flaw of trading in a game like Unison League is that the main revenue source comes from the available gears. This is why other games can have successful trading: the company's revenue comes from other sources like (1) subscription fee, (2) access to certain content, (3) premium features in gameplay, (4) faster progression through the game, etc. The list goes on, but in Unison League, they make money primarily from spawning new items. You will never see these games allow trading for subscription fees, content access, premium features, or game progression. Hence why Unison League will not have trade here for spawn items. Having trade be available for these premium items will only decrease the demand for these items, which will decrease revenue. It's just not a smart business move.

• Vegecat
        Vegecat commented
        Editing a comment
        What, since when did WoW stop allowing you to trade (well, buy off of other players in the game) monthly subscription time? I was counting on that in case I ever went back to check out new xpacs or the like. (I had a million or two gold sitting around when I quit around 5 years ago, and I heard inflation wasn't bad enough to make that worthless.)

Not saying it's the same thing, ofc. 1 month for you is 1 month for me and costs a set amount, regardless of class, playstyle, etc, unlike UL gear. But I hope you're wrong about never (again) seeing games allowing trading for subscription fees o.o
    Working...
    X