34 Cost Monster Events Need More Content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

34 Cost Monster Events Need More Content

Thank you for tuning in to the meme lord suggestion thread, today I want to talk about the 34 cost monster events

These events are very boring and follow a very superficial process
    >start 40 AP
    >get event monster
    >Farm reforge items

Can we have something added to this to make it less of a grind? Maybe add rare monsters that have a chance to drop a cosmetic or something

Cause honestly I cannot imagine the agony that archers will have to go through to replace all their Alice's with blue eyes white dragons.. At least make the grind enjoyable

Potential fixes
    >Add rare monster encounters
    >Chance to drop SR cosmetics
    >Stamp rewards
    >Maybe cool armor that matches 34 cost monsters

I do like the cosmetics ideas! They would all be implemented on a second rerun of the event tho, since we just had Yuki and JP has all but light so far, but would make it enjoyable
    Retired player An adept faction member to the end Another quote from me: Fake people have an image to maintain, real people just dont care

Comment

Thanks for sharing this, Meme Lord! Let's see what the devs would think of this!

Comment

Originally posted by [MOD
        Marc;n63690]Thanks for sharing this, Meme Lord! Let's see what the devs would think of this!
        That gundam is one of my favorites o_o!!
        Ontopic: honestly i jus feel 1 34 cost grind is toooo much let alone getting a full set or event 2 ateam needs to work on that im not saying they should be easy to reforge but 28 event monsters require 3 orbs to max reforge.. I think ateam should do somthing similar to that maybe n jus shorten the time spand of they event itself

Comment

• LaconicLeaf
          LaconicLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          Sieg Zeon!

(Makes me wonder if they'll make brand-new Blessing Gear Sets for all the classes...)

You can't even get dupes though? lol

Comment

Working...
        X