A Friendly Spar Match Up idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Friendly Spar Match Up idea

I was thinking just like labyrinth of tartarus people play when they have no ap. That we could have a free ap spar match against guild members or a match up with people in a match making room. Kinda like a practice guild battle type. 5v5 or 10v10. Or something along that lone. Cause sometimes i want to take some rage out on my guild members but theres no way I can do that

You mean like a practice colosseum where we choose who to fight? It has been suggested before and I still want this idea!
    Retired player An adept faction member to the end Another quote from me: Fake people have an image to maintain, real people just dont care

Comment

I still think it is a great idea. Exhibition is supposed to be the "practice" for ranked, but It would still be cool if you could have a function where your guild can line up on its own/another guild and be able to practice or play against them for a friendly competition. I know I have plenty of friends in other guilds I wish I could fight during ranked, but I know I wont.
      290k+ General ----

Comment

Thanks for sharing this idea, SxxyLancer! I'll pass this on to the dev team for further evaluation!

Comment

Working...
        X