Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

"Report" option ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Report" option ?

We've been getting a few hate messages ever since RGBs started from salty guilds, and I thought that a report button could be a good idea.
    IGN: Feyris
    Guild: St. Royal
    ID: 2114846166

I always get weird messages from guys... There are some pretty creative ones too XDD

Comment

• DeadmanShiro
      DeadmanShiro commented
      Editing a comment
      i can relate XD

My guild leader would get a lot of rude messages from a bunch of sore losers. I'm sure he would've liked to report them.

Good idea. :3
    o3o

Comment

Thanks for sharing your idea with us, FreakingLobster! I'll forward this to the dev team for their consideration.

I occasionally make new signatures when I'm bored. If you like Marvel stuff, then keep an eye out for 'em. :P

Comment

• MelancholyUL
        MelancholyUL commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree on this 100% For a game that's ages 10 & up there are way too many people getting away with vulgar, nasty names and macros that bypass the censors.

I was actually just about to make a forum post about this. I know there is a "block" option against players, but I definitely think there needs to be a report option. There are just some offensive people out there =]
      290k+ General ----

Comment

A player said they would talk to an admin about blocking me or banning me when I didn't even do anything. I really love this game and I don't wish to be banned.. or deleted...A report button would be really helpful...

Comment

Yeah its epic reading chat in lobbies. When they start calling you names for no reason and ur just like 'Uhhh...?' and u reply back simply saying that they are acting like children the censor gods silence them and they continue with someone else.. And the sore loosers are another thing all together.

So yes. A report option with evidence is a great way to teach these abusers how to play nice with others
          ID: 2136016703
          Got the only waifu that counts (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

Comment

100% support and want this. I've considered taking screenshots and posting them so that admins can understand how bad it is....

Global ID: 2054667669
            KRUL ID: 2063267788
            Looking for active friends!
            170k Lancer

Comment

Peverted people...yeah I'm sick of it TBH...we need a report system plz
              Hello I'm Mewleon! (A F2P PLAYER) ID:2039069357 Guild: Soup-A-Stars Class:Soldier Recent Hit: 23 cost ssr reflection helm Gear Score: 166K<

Comment

I agree with the need for a report button. My wife and I have been spammed heavily over the last few days. We block the guy and he just makes alts to continue his assault. My only fear with a report button is people getting reported for false claims. But I do feel that it is needed.

Comment

My boy lobster back with good ideas. Buyp
                  ID: 2028204050 (F2P)

Comment

I agree theirs this guy in our guild that called my friend useless when we're just 50k gs in rank a fighting 100k+ gs I think a report button is needed bad I have picture proof to and then the guy called is things I'm not even going to say...

Comment

• muda
                      muda commented
                      Editing a comment
                      how did you get into rank a at 50k gs?

• MelancholyUL
                      MelancholyUL commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your guild leader should take care of things like that.

• muda
                      muda commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeee like your guild leader should kick that useless 50k guy :3 jk. but for real go to c block dude

I dont know how much i would like a report button for people who say mean/perverted things bc i dont really care what people in a game say to me. Likeee they dont even know me irl, so why would anything they say in a game have any effect on me. I also dont really know how bad of a problem spam is because blocking the person is fairly easy. Overall i think the button isnt super necessary and would probably be abused, which would lead to ateam having to spend some of their time going through a bunch of report claims that probably arent even worth looking at.

Comment

this is the worst idea ever because the same trolls you guys are talking about reporting are going to be spam reporting YOU and then you're going to get banned.

if this idea was actually implemented i highly doubt ateam would investigate every single one which would be VERY hard and take time away from developing new content. even if there WAS an appeal process, even if you get temporarily banned for 24hrs up to a week think about how hard that would hurt you during an event grind. Imagine people reporting enemy guilds during RGB or before GB. imagine a whole guild reporting strong opponents so they get banned.

10 yr olds these days playing this game already have the internet on the phone their playing on, and they're likely the ones saying the lewd comments. you're not protecting anyone and opening up a huge can of worms for trolls to abuse the system.

please don't ever bump this thread again this is a terrible idea and would break the entire game.
                      "After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back."

The Phoenix Shall Rise From The Ashes.

Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing,
                      But In Rising Every Time We Fail

Comment

• SkullRider
                        SkullRider commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This was actually on my mind while I read this. It could be easily abused if one person got his friends to all report the same person.

Obviously if a report button is added, moderation for said so reports on people will need a large amount of mods and or admins viewing chats of those players in lobby and between 2 people as well in rooms basically anywhere people can speak.
                      With that in mind I don't know if they already have chat watched and if not this idea while good, will need a lot of thought and most likely won't happen even if we really need it.
                      My thoughts^
                      I agree with Jakeoh5
                      IGN: GOS| | Nate

Comment

Working...
                      X