Dear ateam..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear ateam..

can u please buff the lancer class cause right now they useless like im playing cleric in a run and I instantly get 4 lancers on my party and it's like bruhh and then it takes us an hour to get to the boss and everyone dies cause lancers can't do dmg for beans

Last edited by Ferrellion; 04-06-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• MTT the Tank
      MTT the Tank commented
      Editing a comment
      Ferrellion, I'd appreciate it if you didn't insult people either. Going to have to flag this...

I feel like lancer's damage needs to be buffed a little. It's sad that they can be outdamaged by soldiers

Comment

Oh there's an easy way to fix Lancer's low damage - go Archer.

Though I wouldn't mind a 15% Damage increase for Lancers. Or reduced CD or something. They're a pain to take on quests.

Comment

This game is hopeless. Lancer aren't even weak. L2p

Comment

• Kayane
          Kayane commented
          Editing a comment
          I kinda agree with Celica.. if lancers were a powerhouse back then, why can't the people at ateam fix them so that they're a powerhouse again? o:
          Maybe like a damage boost or something to scale better with the higher hp iuno xD

• Vostera
          Vostera commented
          Editing a comment
          Celica is absolutely right. Lancers are not what they're being advertised as, theyre the weakest class (excluding cleric obviously) when it looks like they're the strongest.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Celica. You understand nothing. Nobody understands anything here. Lancer were good powerhouse back then because the game was a joke where everyone's hp was so low it got oneshot. By a Lancer no matter what. Back when guild crystals gave 0 boost to hp. You don't get anything in this game. You're crying to cry. If you go glass build then you die fast. It has absolutely nothing to do with Lancer class, it is common sense. You're glass? You die fast. What part of that is confusing to you. And now you are mad because lancer glass build isn't a good idea? The only way to make it work the way you want is A, make glass build not get oneshot or B, make lancers oneshot gvg hp. Neither of them will happen because that is stupid. They will not buff a class just because your build sucks for what you want in a role.

Lol correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure anyone who didn't create the sticky guide for each class followed the guide for the class they want to be lmao so you're kind of insulting everyone else who followed each guide that's really nice of you...not @vzReo
        I see you're a veteran you've been here from the start I respect that and you know what you're talking abt and you in fact made the soldier sticky I'm following
        But there's a difference between being knowledgeable and humble like say a veteran like Ace and then there's you who has the tone of being above everyone maybe remove that stick from your a**
        Just sayin nobody likes a know it all even if you do in fact know it all you don't have to be such a pr**k abt it
        Last edited by Oathkeeper; 04-08-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Oathkeeper
          Oathkeeper commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah lets keep it civil
          Heated discussion = yes...I'm going to win
          Murder = pass

• Nippon
          Nippon commented
          Editing a comment
          I like murder, hence Yuno pfp

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry if you do not like how I act above everyone, because yea, I do act that way. I will admit to that, but I also do it on purpose. It's how I feel after obtaining all the knowledge I've gained from tests and formulas, so it's how I'll talk. If you don't like it, ignore me. It's how I am.

Secondly, I've already told many times in the past few months how lances are actually very powerful, but it gets ignored by the same people who cry about them being wrak. I can be annoyed

Lancers are terrible. They used to be good. Not anymore. If youre reading this i suggest going mage or archer.

Comment

Still risking my alt to be a Lancer, but had to be a well-clothed kind of lancer: Clothing and Armor Up Lv1 Subtraits equipped (5/2/4/6).
          "Unafraid because His armor is the best
          But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest"

05/16/2015—10/01/2016

Comment

And when you dillusional QQers find out that the top guilds this ranked season will be lancers, what will your excuse be

Comment

• Vostera
              Vostera commented
              Editing a comment
              Which guilds are you talking about? Cause I just checked the top guilds in A-rank and they all basically have 0-2 lancers each, and Im assuming they don't change their classes for GB. They're all still using majority archers, mages and soldiers.
              Also, the few lancers I saw had a ridiculous amount of GS so they're the fringe that are actually powerful, and they're still a minority.

So, I've made a few posts over the last couple days basically lol'ing at "Lancer Guilds' - that being said I've got to admit, I have seen 1-2 Lancers in a few of the top guilds - first hand, spear to the face. They're quick, mini-Tanky, and there's about three play strategies I've seen (gear and proc wise) that make them incredible. Enough so that they can stare down an Archer.

Out of respect I must stay vague. I can't spoil another guilds strategy during Ranked. I can address this in a week or so.

vzReo is making a good point. You're going to see Lancers in the top guilds. I've actually gotta give him an apology for saying he'd be dead wrong.

I'm quite happy about this. Because you'll see Archers and Clerics for sure, Mages too. But Lancer's been lackluster for too long.

That being said they still slow ya down in PvE. But they could probably make a decent Archer second build anyway.

Keep in mind, this is the 150-200K gearscore range. Early on they still suck ^^

Lancers won't be the shining star after RGB - this will just restore balance to the force.
            Last edited by Allan; 04-09-2016, 02:03 PM. Reason: Tag error

Comment

I would like to see more balance in PvE, some quests without much traffic they can't do anything about (like sub-quests).
              Event quests in particular I hate having 4 mages and no cleric in one quest and 3 clerics in the next.

I'd also like if the first duplicate class didn't replace the cpu cleric simply because they're ranked as the lowest class.

Comment

Nobody needs Lancers anymore. Ive cleared 45 ap events with an all archers party. Its the fastest runs. <3

Comment

• Celica
                  Celica commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See what I mean? Sometimes people even get kicked just for being a lancer

• Neroniko
                  Neroniko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yea. I suppose you are right. Maybe if they upped the attack power of knights blitz by heafty lot and lowered the cool down of Dragon Crush to the same as Meteor rain, that would be nice.

While the low cost abilities wont hit for much, a sudden a powerful burst attack could get the ball rolling and keep them in demand.

Maybe a Regan skill for lancers would be nice too.
                  Or instead, a skill that increases cost and unison over time. Like a little mini haste.

I think a mini haste would be a good addition for lancers.
                  Last edited by Neroniko; 04-15-2016, 01:36 AM.

The 6/3/3/6 standard build no longer fits lancers in this day and age they simply can't dish out enough damage and are too squishy so if you're using this build switch to mage or archer

The problem is most people who started as lancer were under the impression that 6/3/3/6 is a good cost build for lancer. If you're willing to invest a ton of gems to fix it you can actually become a relevant lancer in pvp but If not just change classes it's really not worth playing as a 6/3/3/6 lancer when the two other dps classes can do it sooo much better

Comment

Working...
                X