Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we get some winter cosmetics for our limis? like some jackets, winter hats, gloves or even better! Scarves!

photo of my limi as example:

Comment

• Rand0mK4d13
      Rand0mK4d13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! Add some winter cosmetics! We don't want our floating children to freeze out there!

can we bring back some of the super old and outdated armor to the cosmetic shop? there's a lot of gear that hasn't been in spawns for a while or that's only available in special spawns but nearly impossible to obtain such as:
    -Chess dress
    -phoenix gown
    -angel dress
    -grimm cloak
    -nightmare guilt
    -Guinevere's dress
    -champion gown
    -eclipse artifact (f)
    of course, that doesn't exclude the male counterparts of these outfits. any other stuff thats outdated would be cool too

Comment

I won't ask for much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow. I'm just gonna to keep on wishing for the pirate outfit to be in the Cosmetic shop. I don't care if it 10gems.

No seriously please with sugar on top. ♡
      Also re zero items would be awesome too... ♡♡♡

Last edited by [MOD] Nick; 12-15-2018, 05:47 PM. Reason: Please follow image posting guidelines

Comment

• Imperialroyal
        Imperialroyal commented
        Editing a comment
        They aren't allowed to distribute collab cosmetics when the collab ends

It’s Christmas and we don’t have Santa in cosmetics shop? Or Christmas furnitures?

Comment

This isn’t really armor or weapon cosmetics but we should have some kinda green screen room so people can make little UL comics without having to use magic eraser to cut every frame out

Comment

how about helms that are just different kinds of pointy ears and animal ears over the normal ears

Comment

also, bring back some of the old limited time gear sets, such as the Scifi sets, please

Comment

There are always different orbs for different events and when I first saw the kitty spirit orbs from the current event on the end of one quest, I wanted to wear them, only to find out you can’t weat orbs or keys. I looked up orbs from events I have missed and I would really like it, if you can get the orbs to the events also as cosmetics.

Comment

What is the chance to make pendra items accessible?
                Knight King's Blade
                Rhongomyniad
                Failnaught
                Shelter Staff
                Mabinogion
                Pendra Helm
                Pendra Mail
                Pendra Tiara
                Pendra Dress

Comment

Okay, I would KILL for some more casual/normal clothes! For example, during the great inafantmin/babymin war I believe Airi was wearing a black cami with a white skirt on the event page. Wanted that outfit since I saw it...and you already have the artwork done! More stuff like that. Since summer and spring are approaching maybe more sundresses, tank tops, shorts, skirts, swimwear, etc. For headwear; maybe like bandannas or hairstyles that incorporate them? Maybe like anime style sweat, embarrassment marks, or anger marks (e.g. the red lines or the hashtag looking thing over the eyebrow). For summer weapons maybe like a frisbee relic, water balloon relic, a kite, more cute inflatables, a cup of lemonade or something?

Also, I know there are some outfits and gear from professions (like a male doctor outfit) but maybe more props that are profession/school related; clipboard relic, guitar lance, mechanic wrench, a pen/pencil relic, etc.

Also, one of my greatest UL regrets was missing the unspillable wine glass. It haunts me to this day. Please, give a girl a chance at an unspillable, endless wine glass.
                Last edited by KellzBellz; 03-20-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I made this, it should be called “Star Academy Uniform” I’m going to make on in haste for boys, so it would be like Boys and Girls academy. uwu consider this please
                  I’m also thinking of making more than one version of the uniforms, so like one for girl that is an overall-type dress, and for boys one with pants and one with overalls.

Last edited by [MOD] Erinite; 05-25-2019, 07:48 PM.
                  Archer : matcha + id : 2062874052 Cleric : vanilla id : 2021334859
                  http://rsz_unnamed.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X