Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you guys should bring back the Navy jinbai outfits again cos they were super cute

Comment

• Can we get the eleventh Zodiac robes and helms and weapons for F and M in the cosmetic shop , I think they are really cute

Comment

• Nillzone
        Nillzone commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes pls, Im killing for this:

• Maybe for some event have stuff from previous colabs? I've been really wanting some of the Eva stuff...

Comment

• solar set please

Comment

• Maybe we can get a chance for a (late) *summer end style* cosmetics like Casual Summer Yukata/Daring Yukata?

with these missing summer cometics?

except the Strawberry shaved ice since we got that one.
          ~ 192 Mage - 602k GS / Global ~
          ~ 127 Archer - 352k GS / JPUL ~

Comment

• Magic Star
            Magic Star commented
            Editing a comment
            Missing? We got those before lol during the first eva collab

• Nillzone
            Nillzone commented
            Editing a comment
            Missing means its something like summer style cosmetcs and we wont get a chance to buy them in summer... I hope u understand now..

• Magic Star
            Magic Star commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah yes i do

• Can we get some casual clothes and some kimono's and yukata's? Been wanting some cool looking yukata's/kimono's but I suck at spawns

Comment

• How about some freckled faces of existing ones and more colors for some hairs (mostly orange, blue and pink)

Also this as a SSR gear please. Sword included: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20110227161510

Last edited by CaitSith; 09-28-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Basically more new R-SR cosmetics in the gem spawns, and FP spawns please, so that we won't be so bummed about not getting any SSRs from gem spawns..

Comment

• Still hoping for Freckled faces. Also hoping for Japanese schoolgirl type armor.

Comment

• How about adding new and highlighted gear sets to the cosmetic shop at the same time during their duration in the spawns

Comment

• Nillzone
                    Nillzone commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some ppl just spawn for cosmetic purposes. And the team know this. So like this its not going to happen cuz then why these ppl spend seriously alot money to get anything from treasure spawn from example, if they just need 5-7 gem/item to buy everything what they want.

Just think like this. First time treasure spawn 15 gem. If they put the featured set for 5gem/1 item then they able to get head-armor and weapon for same amount gem like the first spawn what mostly dont give anything.. And if the team put these items in cosmetic shop for higher gem price then its again unfair for the free players. And they wont buy for high price cuz gems is worth more for them. + like this the p2w players is do spawn instead of wasting gem for cosmetics. So its not worth to make cosmetic versions.

• Hawaiian shirts!!

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• For gears that is already in the game I'd love to get the Samurai gear as cosmetics.

Otherwise, there are a lot of cosmetics from other games/animes I would like to see but I'm sure those would only show up with a collab.

Other ideas I think if you added some animal cosmetics would be cool. Not like the full body suits like in fp spawn but more like accessories. For example a dragon cosmetic would be cool, a headband with horns, a torso piece with wings and a tail. Also add a unicorn/Pegasus with it, with the horn on the head, and the wings and tail. I'd totally dig that.

Call upon my name, and release thy rage!
                    Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thy own,
                    ​though thou be chained to hell itself!

Comment

• Maybe some clothes with animations like the one the Fire Goblin has on his axe.

Comment

• Rainbow flag

User ID: 2124694630

Comment

• Hanbokssssss

User ID: 2124694630

Comment

Working...
                          X