A way to get people to enjoy RGB and GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A way to get people to enjoy RGB and GB

so, I think we all can agree that RGB and GB had become too much of the same in others words boring & repetitive...

So I came up with an idea to make RGB and GB quite more entertainment and more competitive somehow.

First thing is, better rewards and what I mean with this is not the average one gem daily for 1 GB/RGB you do, if not 3 gems for 3 GB/RGB you do meaning that if you participate in 1 battle you get 1 gem, if 2 you get 2...

Second thing is better RGB rankings rewards
    For example League S the people that gets to rank 1-50 gets 15 gems people that get to 50-100 gets 10...
    I think this will get people and guilds to become more competitive about battles and make the community of unison league more interested into the RGB/GB events.

PS:If u agree pls like the post and actually comment if u have a question or advice for the post and my ideas...

MAKE UNISON LEAGUE GREAT 🤝😾

I like your idea, it seems like an interesting concept to add to rgbs and gbs however the chances of ateam implementing it are unlikely. I guess the first step in making change is by speaking out so I like your idea. Maybe we can make something out of it.

Comment

• E-sor
      E-sor commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel like even if they don’t really make this happen, it I’ll be okay if they just implement a way for people to still enjoy the game, last time I checked my list of friends I saw everyone being gone for like 1 month which really worry me, people are leaving, guilds are breaking, spawns become more expensive, getting 10 gems in the game it’s already a nightmare. We really need to do something, As a person with 2 years playing this game it really has become like part of me... don’t wanna leave Mr. Stark

Cool idea doesn’t even have to be gems they just need to make rgb medals relevant again cuz there’s just a bunch of low cost junk by today’s standards in that shop and they should add the female cosmetics for the Unison gods too. Even if they do that, gb in general is undesirable for me cuz of today’s meta its really dumb lol I miss when we actually got to fight instead of just oneshotting eachother and summoning monsters they should increase the health cap by a ton maybe 5x I dunno.. that way gb will actually be more tactical and brawlish instead of Unison nuke battle. I don’t see how anyone can get any sort of excitement or be proud of being top rgb with something as simple as getting uni as fast as possible.. that is not even considered a battle to me they should make a separate mode for people who are into that.

Comment

• E-sor
      E-sor commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, and with the new gears that came with abilities that increase unison,that I will never get as an F2P welp I think gb/rgb are pretty over for people that aren’t constantly whaling, I know out there are plenty of people that still enjoy the game but let’s face it we keep battling with the same people every day and every day seems like they have less members because people don’t wanna do rgb for medals that are pretty much useless after u buy the nulls or making time out of your day to enter 3 gb just for 1 gem...

• Sadad_Belbanes
      Sadad_Belbanes commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep telling my guild that we aren't the only ones that feel like this. Thank you for confirming this. There really need to be some changes that put the power back in the hands of the fighters and not in the monsters'.

Sounds great. And fair enough because the new spawns are really expensive.
    I AGREE WITH THE UNKNOWN.

Comment

Rewards are fine, but the game needs new dynamics. Guild battles are dominated by whoever has the best monsters, death is rewarded instead of punished, and players don't really need to work on strategy anymore outside of what monsters they want to throw. There need to be some serious competitive changes for GBs. No one will like these ideas, but it doesn't mean they can't be revised or expanded on.

Proposed changes to GB

- Guild Bond no longer increases Unison gauges. It is only a means for the guild to come back from being defeated. Players should not be rewarded for dying. At current, players are allowing themselves to lose the first round because they know that they will be able to use a Unison when they come back and that the other team usually doesn’t have the steam to really damage the crystal or retaliate with a Unison because they can’t easily build it as quickly.

- ALL Unison gauges are reset to zero when players enter either the Crystal Assault or Recovery Mode and CANNOT be built by any means. This forces players to have to think about the abilities and classes they want to use in order to survive longer, rather than allowing the fight to quickly devolve into a “monster fight.” The purpose of this is to take away the dominance of monsters and restore the need for players to work for victory.
      *Addendum* To make background members more meaningful, the only way to retain the Unison that players have built up is to be on the bench before Assault/Recovery starts. This would require that players strategically trade out to keep what they worked for and creates an atmosphere that involves all members of the guild. Yes, this means that players would need to try their best to keep their power levels close to each other, but it also creates a need for the guild to work together and strategize as one. The biggest reason this is being proposed is that this is one of the only ways that fighters would be able to keep a “clean-slate” middle ground. You lose, you sit out and lick your wounds, but you DO get to build cost for the next round. You win, you get a shot at the enemy crystal. When you all come back out to the arena, you have to earn the next shot at the crystal. Monsters are powerful, and therefore should be limited. Think of them as your “rocket launcher” and ammo is scarce. The moment that a guild is able to summon a monster before the other should be momentous, not normal. That removes the awesomeness from the fight.

- Rework the broken element scheme. Proposed rework:

- Light beats Dark
      - Dark beats Time
      - Time beats Stellar
      - Stellar beats Light

There should be a balance between the way elements mash-up. The current scheme makes Stellar the strongest, and therefore the meta, element to choose while leaving Time (the only thing that counters Stellar) as the weakest element among all of them because it is weak to 2 elements when only being strong against one. I know that people will argue that Light and Dark cancel each other out and would, therefore, say that they are the weaker elements, so let’s look at this in terms of numbers:

They all start at 0 and earn points based on Advantages/Disadvantages

Light and Dark cancel each other = +1/-1 Light/Dark (This match up leaves them both at 0)
      Light and Dark BOTH cancel Time = -2 Time, +1 Light/Dark
      Stellar cancels Light AND Dark = +2 Stellar, -1 Light/Dark
      Time cancels Stellar = +1 Time, -1 Stellar

Stellar is the only element among these 4 that only has a single weakness = +1 Stellar

Time = -1
      Light = 0
      Dark = 0
      Stellar = 2

Haste bestowed upon players from Time monsters is not a real advantage anymore since most monsters boost cost/Unison regeneration anyway. Even though Stellar monsters USUALLY come with demerits, those demerits are not damaging enough to players that use them, often dealing more than enough damage to the other team so they don’t get to benefit from any bonuses given to them. Stellar also produces many of the highest stat monsters in the game. I wonder if this is blatant favoritism from the developers…

- Change the invulnerability that the Rook ability "Devoted Sacrifice" affords. We can all agree that in PvP invulnerability is unfair and usually associated with cheating. In PvP, the ability should act differently, such as dramatically reducing the amount of damage the Rook takes from attacks but allowing the Rook to be killed. If the Rook is killed, the protection ends.

- Give the Crystal more of a fighting chance. Allow crystals to apply more effects during its life to slow down damage to it, say every 10 – 20% life intervals or so. Either allow players to choose which of these abilities to activate from the ones they have unlocked to set up their plan of defense (as it is currently), or allow the crystal some “sentience” by randomly activating one of the abilities unlocked. You could also allow players to set up a pool of abilities that their crystal could choose from so that guilds don’t suffer from having too little/many abilities to work with. This would create more urgency for the attackers and could prove to be more exciting for them.

Since we all agree that PvP is the centerpiece of this game, PvP needs to experience the biggest changes. Either that or allow players to choose to participate in different guild-based activities and present more variety to its players. The game is boring and predictable as it stands. Again. Rewards are fine, but the game needs new dynamics.

Comment

Working...
      X