Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Rabbit Event Prestige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kisa
    commented on 's reply
    We have to understand them! :O The gap between f2p and p2w must get bigger and bigger! If they add more steps they would maybe balance this a bit! :O Awful thought.

• Lucihere
    commented on 's reply
    Lolz we want a congratulations uni that has 100 cost and 0 stats and debuff all allies to the max

• Ateam Avia
    replied
    I brought this to the team last week, but unfortunately they won't be adding more steps. I was told that it would affected the balance of the event. :/

Leave a comment:

• Albus
    commented on 's reply
    I dunno but we already have (almost) 19 million XD

• Bevgebra
    replied
    idk why but the whole thing cracks me up

was ateam not expecting us to surpass 9 mil? cuz we've almost doubled that in just the first week

Leave a comment:

• Albus
    replied
    This was passed along to the team, (including niconutela suggestion :3)

Leave a comment:

• Kisa
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot! :3 I don't know why this never works x.x

• Albus
    commented on 's reply
    I second this proposal :3
    (will tell avi about it )

• niconutela
    replied
    I too kinda want more prestige rewards or something btw

o and while i'm around, ima hijack this post to add one thing :

can we have the op rabbit eggs furniture added in global too? JPUL got them added in card flip like 2 days after the event started ( http://app.ja.unisonleague.com/app_j...&row=6&lang=jp ) (without reducing rate of rabbit eggs event currency)

lot of people like the design of it so kinda sure that global ppl will want it if they know it exist on the other side
    I honestly just want those because the SR one have an high matk stats (1830 max) and i'm lacking high matk furniture x)

Leave a comment:

• niconutela
    commented on 's reply
    throwing a poke for someone else who didn't know how to do it isn't a problem
    I did it a lot at least

• Imperialroyal
    commented on 's reply
    hope im not violating the rules

• Imperialroyal
    replied
    Ateam Avia

Leave a comment:

• Kisa
    started a topic Rabbit Event Prestige

Rabbit Event Prestige

I just checked this Prestige list (for all players) and saw that we reached over 9 million Prestige. We got the last reward for 9 million. Maybe we can get a few more items? Since the event just stays here for 11 more days? That would be really cool :3
    Maybe someone could link an admin here? I guess I'm too stupid for that xD
Working...
X