Suggestion: Collab ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Collab ideas

Been drinking and playing games with friends here. Conversation turned to UL collabs. We would like to see:

1. He-Man
    2. G.I. Joe.
    3. Transformers( Not this recent garbage, only 80's Saturday morning cartoon version)
    4. My Little Pony. (Not the old garbage, just the more recent stuff.) We want to see Pinky Pie with her glitter canon. You can keep the rest of it.
    5. Care Bears (suggested by a non UL player so does count for much)
    6. Dark Crystal: Skexees summons please.
    7. The Never Ending Story.
    Former Leader of Black Fire - 2131593041
    Former acupuncturist for FinalFantasy
    Currently getting carried by Permafrost ----: mr.mindor

Well I can't think of any collabs or anime shows except for the ones UL already had. Vocaloid can end because we had about 5 ngl, a date stay night collab would be great I need old cosmetics, another 7DS collab....Hmmm, maybe a new one like a Sword Art Online would be nice. I thought about the login bonus could be the tiny fairy girl.

Comment

Neopets collab! With the pets as Monster gear that you reforge with paintbrushes.

Ex:

Fire = Red Scorchio (R) --> Fire Scorchio (SR) --> Magma Scorchio (SSR)

Water = Blue Acara (R) --> Water Acara (SR) --> Ice Acara (SSR)

Wind = Green Pteri (R) --> Cloud Pteri (SR) --> Island Pteri (SSR)

Light = Yellow Kacheek (R) --> Silver Kacheek (SR) --> Faerie Kacheek (SSR)

Dark = Shadow Lupe (R) --> Darigan Lupe (SR) --> Wraith Lupe (SSR)

Time = White Tonu (R) --> Tyrannian Tonu (SR) --> Relic Tonu (SSR)

Star = Purple Grundo (R) --> Starry Grundo (SR) --> Eventide Grundo (SSR)

Comment

Pooooooooooooooooooo Cooooooooooooollaaaab!

That is all I have to say.

Comment

• Misukoro
          Misukoro commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed 😂😂😂

Forget Despacito collab, we need Sicko Mode and Mo Bamba Collab. Travis Scott as a Wind Mon that can cast Frenzy to you while Sheck Wes as a Water Mon that can cast Hero to you. We can mostly borrow elements from the AstroWorld cover and Mudboy cover.
        Now thats how you propose a collab idea op, smfh.
        Praying to RNGesus... || I gave up on colo!
        Clippygoat || lvl 185 || Mage || 800k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

I just want more knight armor cosmetics.

Comment

Shield Hero collab plsss I want a Filo and/or Raphtalia monster and an opportunity for the quest to kill Malty
            ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh and Naofumi cosmetics, including a Relic with some shield shapes (as big as the limimin shield, not the tiny eva collab shield)
            Matamume || ID: 2018824379
            860k GS Archer Main (as of 6/24/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
            (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

gimme that friendship is magic collab

i wanna throw some ponies out

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

That time I got reincarnated as a slime. Then we all be having a free slime-min pet egg :3 I want those kijin as cosmetics.

Comment

• Matamume
                  Matamume commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I second this! Another game (with initials G.S.) has this collab going right now, so hopefully one day Ateam will get a license for it too.

• harpe
                  harpe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And its real now

This post has a "only 90's kids will remember" energy to it.

Also, SheRa >>>>HeMan

User ID: 2124694630

Comment

A collab with Epic Seven.

Comment

• Matamume
                    Matamume commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oooh that would be nice. I would like to see cosmetics to look like Sez or Martial Artist Ken. (⌐■_■)

• Jaydz321
                    Jaydz321 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I already have cosmetics and weapons in my head.
                    And weapons with abilities that have special animations, it's pure ecstasy for me to think about.
                    Last edited by Jaydz321; 04-11-2019, 05:50 PM.

I'm going to vote for an overlord collaboration, that be amazing. Lord ainz will be a beloved 40 cost mon with the staff of ainz ool gon being at the Pinnacle of all 38 cost staff that does massive increase physical and magical dmg added effect buffs the user to max amount elemental advantage buff, the encyclopedia book by lord perro Chino 38 cost that has a chance to do massive dmg with physical and magical ability added effect does psychological dmg to your enemy disabling an ability for 10 to 15 seconds. The swords the raven black hero momon of the great adamantite level hero class swords that are 38 cost and does the same thing too added effect increases the uses cost recovery for 15 seconds. For lancers Spuit lance does the same too added effect drains effect 50% health to 10% of dmg out to your own.
                  And just to throw some more stuff in for weapons for 36 cost Mares staff fatal testament XXL added effect increases wind elemental, lancers demiurges claws 36 cost for lancers fatal testament XXL added effect curse enemy for 10 seconds, cocytus God slaying emperor blade 36 cost (maybe switch this out for Lord momons blade make this one 38 idk which one is better overlord wise) fatal testament XXL added effect paralyzes enemy, for relics the ring of ainz ool gon healing testament XXL added effect any allies with overlord collaboration gear buffs matk, atk, def, and mdef stats 30%

Comment

BLACK CLOVER or maybe MOB PSYCHO 100

Comment

Working...
                    X