Guild Grand Tournament Viewing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Grand Tournament Viewing

I absolutely love watching the Guild Grand Tournament! Especially with the advent of priority unison and crystal skills I find the differences in strategies between guilds interesting and entertaining.

One aspect of it bugs me, however. The meta is currently very unison dependent. Yet, when watching the battles viewers cannot see the unison gauge of the team they are spectating nor the opposition's gauge. This makes it difficult to tell who is leading in the race to unison, or who on backline has unison, or who failed to throw unison before losing it to neg/omen.

Would it be possible to display the unison gauge for the Grand Tournaments replays, preferably for both teams?

I mean it'd be nice but then a team could use an alt to check who on the opposing team has the highest unison and neg them. Idk though, that might be hard to do when you're focusing on the battle.

Edit: omg I did not see that replays oofff
    Last edited by Striker; 02-11-2019, 07:15 PM.
    Actually has really good luck but complains all the time
    ​Mains- LANCER and CLERIC
    Subs- MAGE (KINDA), BERSERKER (MAGIC AND PHYSICAL), TH,ROOK, SOLDIER
    ID- 2145587167 Name- StrikerQuake

Guild- TYPE-A.U.R.A

Comment

• Faust
      Faust commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless OP edited, they specifically mention ‘replays’, likely for this reason.
      (You’re right about live viewing though.)

• Tigre_Vorn
      Tigre_Vorn commented
      Editing a comment
      He did touch upon for replays, but he started off on live stream. Dunno if we can have faith in Ateam to show live stream without, but show replay with.

As is, we can’t even start tourney on the right days.

• nadav1230
      nadav1230 commented
      Editing a comment
      I completely failed to consider this. I never actually watch the tournament live, just the replays, which is probably why.

And displaying it only for replays likely becomes complicated on a technical front with no real payout. Ah well. As a viewer I would still like to see it implemented.

Maybe if the time is delayed?, Like how League's replay feature is delayed by 5~7 seconds?

Comment

The less they show, the better. Revealing too much information really screws over a lot of strategies in this game.
      Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
      Guild: COLOSSUS
      Game ID: 2017106838
      ----- ID: Slypheed
      Password: 123456

Comment

• |Atlås|
        |Atlås| commented
        Editing a comment
        really??

• Flamingiceberg
        Flamingiceberg commented