Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be another seven deadly sins collab?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be another seven deadly sins collab?

Hi I'm fairly new to unison league and love the game but unfortunately missed out on the sds collab in April as I started in September 2018, I just wanted to know if you have any intentions on putting out another sds collab if it's high in demand as it would make my day and also several other people thank you very much for your time, William.

It´s not unlikely but it also won´t happen soon, collabs tend to happen in japan when a big event for the anime is happening, so far they had 2 collabs, while we had only one. And the second one was more likely because of the starting of the second season of 7DS. Much like Fairy Tail collab was there because of the announcement of the final series, or like miku collabs are here on every Magical Mirai. Don,t put your hopes up, but also don´t lose them. On the best case we may get one someday.

Comment

• Keiryu
      Keiryu commented
      Editing a comment
      We got 2 collabs technically. They just combined them into 1 big collab. Rather than 2 small ones.

Welp also I wanted to know is there a way to bring back old collabs for like a week or something just as a fun way for people to get back at what they missed?

Comment

Pompadour King OP

Last edited by Albus; 02-05-2019, 12:09 PM. Reason: missing image xD

Comment

Welp I guess that would be all then lmao I'll be saving my gems this that darn collab tends to show up then a big whale seems to happen it's a good life choice isn't it currently at 100 gems

Comment

It's possible, seeing how they have a movie now.

Comment

I expect there to be a Metroid prime collaboration with Nintendo

Comment

Working...
            X