Weapon animation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon animation

I've been wanting this for a long time now, and Ima voice it out now . XD I just wanna make a suggestion about the weapon animations . I think it would be better if the weapons' animation will be based on the weapon itself and not on the class of the player . like, if I'm a mage, and I have a gun as a weapon cosmetic, I prefer seeing my gun shoot instead of spinning . XD I think that will make the game more of the RPG feels . .
    Last edited by Ametista; 01-01-2019, 04:06 AM.

////Yes

Comment

That would be another heaping load of storage space for those animations. I for one agree to this tho nevertheless

Comment

It's all based on the ability you use, so it shouldn't be hard to make all the abilities use the weapon you have. But then the spin would be totally unused and become useless.

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          There could always be a option for the spin if your uhhhh really want it.

• Nemurerumori
          Nemurerumori commented
          Editing a comment
          some of us want to feel like magical girls tyvm

Originally posted by GrimTony View Post
        It's all based on the ability you use, so it shouldn't be hard to make all the abilities use the weapon you have. But then the spin would be totally unused and become useless.
        hmm, I see . well what I meant was I prefer to have the right animation for the weapon regardless of the ability being used . XD

Comment

Originally posted by Ame_Shiroya View Post
          That would be another heaping load of storage space for those animations. I for one agree to this tho nevertheless
          sad but true . XD oTL

Comment

I agree... please let me just shoot people with linkage arrow, not just spin my gun and have bullets appear out of nowhere.

Comment

Working...
            X