Next year Xmas idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next year Xmas idea

I've been thinking on this fot a while. Why not use Xmas caroll (maybe i spelled it wrong) as the Xmas event? We could have the spirits of the past, present and future Xmas as spawn monsters, and maybe Evenezer Scrooge as a farmable monster just like Noel is this year. I just think it is such a clasic tale that it would be amazing to have it in UL, sadly my artistic skills are terrible so i can't apport any pics of my ideas, but what do you all think? Wouldn't it be great?

Yes, Christmas is if not one of the biggest holidays. So it makes sense to start planing for it months prior. I like these ideas

Comment

You gonna be playing this time next year?

IGN: Exifea ID: 2108860349

Comment

I like this idea a lot. If there’s one thing that UL is good at, it’s putting a unique spin on familiar characters, or using aspects of them in unexpected ways. A Christmas Carol-themed event should turn out very interesting indeed.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

What if we had Jesus chirst as a literal monster in UL?

I mean we already have Lucifer, and archangels.

Comment

• Hugh G. Rection
            Hugh G. Rection commented
            Editing a comment
            Ability: idk what to call it-
            That Turns a wave into wine bottles that rush at the enemy, (almost even like how that girl does it in aqua man)
            Damage 200 x4 at a success rate of 90
            Curses Enemies at 50%
            Casts ressurection on all allies
            Casts awakening on all alies
            Heals allies for 100%
            Continuous heal of 20% every 5 seconds for 20 seconds
            Casts Elevation on your char
        Working...
        X