MORE FURNITURE SLOTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MORE FURNITURE SLOTS

Idk how many posts I've made about this, but I'll say it again: MORE FURNITURE SLOTS. My furniture storage is already at its max, and it's frustrating that I can't keep all the furniture I've spawned, so I've had to delete some furniture just so that I can sell all the furniture that's stuck in my Present Box. This is going to be a problem for those who actually want to do Furniture Spawn in the future because we won't be able to spawn at all due to lack of storage, and we won't be able to keep everything/most of the stuff we do like. Would it be possible to increase the max of our furniture storage to maybe 450, or more, whatever can be done.
    Either THAT, or, implement (sorry I forgot who you were;; but if anyone knows who I'm talking about please say so ) but she/he had a list of ideas for UL, including the idea of FURNITURE COSMETICS, just like how we have inventory cosmetics.

My other request is to increase the amount of furniture we can place from 15 to UNLIMITED, or, if it can't be unlimited, 30-35 maybe. Some of us players actually enjoy decorating our rooms, and 15 items still isn't enough.

Oh- and I just remembered that Avia said he'd bring both of my requests up to the team before :/ but I don't know if he forgot to or not, I haven't been updated/informed about anything.

Ateam Avia

I agree that they need to expand our furniture storage, cuz I have the same problem.
    shouldn't be a big issue either, they have increased the gear storage for all players before.
    15 displaced furniture is enough for me tho, maybe 20 at most
    Soyyy | ID: 2012183903
    F2P 803k lancer

YT: SoyyyUL
    Love my guildies!!! <3

Comment

I'm pretty sure the team agreed to do this along with expanding the Gear Locker. I will follow up with them.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried speaking to the team about this, but they are going to put this on hold as they have a bunch of other things they are trying to work on. It is on my list of topics, so I'll try and follow up again in a few weeks.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Bryan_the_guy,
        I'll add it to my list of topics to talk to the team about.

• callyforniaroll
        callyforniaroll commented
        Editing a comment
        Ateam Avia thank you so much for the feedback! Will stay tuned.

Originally posted by callyforniaroll View Post
      Either THAT, or, implement (sorry I forgot who you were;; but if anyone knows who I'm talking about please say so ) but she/he had a list of ideas for UL, including the idea of FURNITURE COSMETICS, just like how we have inventory cosmetics.
      If you're talking about this thread, I guess that's me. I've seen multiple requests from others for the same feature, though.

My thread could probably stand bit of pruning/cleaning up, now that I look at it again.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

• callyforniaroll
        Editing a comment
        OH yES I FINALLY FOUND YOU THANK YOU

They STILL haven't expanded our furniture inventory? I can't do this furniture spawn due to no more furniture storage. Ateam Avia any word on this?

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        The team is going to give me an answer on this next Tuesday, so I'll update you then!

Here people want more space for a bunch of aquariums and I am still sitting here hoping for a Christmas tree to magically appear in the spawn...

Comment

Welp, I've finally hit the 300-item limit thanks to the collab, and I still have a couple prestige items to go. Time to start trashing some R-rarity pieces, and bump this thread while I'm at it.

Here's to Ateam's answer being positive, and the solution both quick and effective.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

Agree with this post. Literally can't furniture spawn at all without trashing some stuff i might like.

Comment

Bumping because now I can't get valentine's furniture :/
            and I'm sure I'm not alone Ateam Avia
            Last edited by callyforniaroll; 02-07-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Agreed. This is ridiculous and frankly am losing a bit of patience. I have so much furniture stuff I want to have but can't keep and I have to keep selling non-exclusive furns just to fit in the new exclusive furn stuff.
              IGN: |CG| Magic Star
              Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

Bumping again.

Comment

Why not just infuse the furniture pieces together?

Comment

what I want is an expansion on placeable furniture, should be able to fit 20 to 25 comfortably without looking too crowded, depending on size of the furniture.
                  or could change it to a size limit system, whereby you get an allowance of total squares occupied by the furniture

Comment

Again, let us fuse similar furture together. Problem solved.

Comment

• callyforniaroll
                      Editing a comment
                      Still don't get what you're trying to say though

You know how you infuse gear like 4-5 times? Im saying that we should infuse our similar furniture into one furniture piece. So one of my SR pieces can be fully infused and it will have higher stats than a normal piece. If you dont understand this, than i dont know if you ever infused your gear or monster...

Comment

• PresidentPeople
                      PresidentPeople commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It’s a neat idea, to be sure, but most of the furniture I carry are pieces I still want to make use of down the line. Infusing those pieces would make some space, but I would no longer be able to place the ones I used as materials. It wouldn’t completely solve the problem.

If the OP requests were already put in place, I’d be all for it, though. I certainly would’ve had a use for the 20+ SEELE Monitors I ended up with that way.
                      Last edited by PresidentPeople; 03-05-2019, 12:22 AM.
                  Working...
                  X