Extra class sub quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra class sub quests

So I tried to complete the berserk sub quest the third one. And I wasted 10 gems trying to beat it. They make the girl you play with the weakest thing ever and you die so easily what the hell. How am I supposed to beat this and I wasted gems trying. I’m quitting this pathetic game. If there’s anythinf anyone can do to help lmk.

get stronger

Comment

Use a mage with some healing skills

Comment

How about trying to play the game normally, until you get strong enough to beat it.

You know, like how RPGS and BOSS BATTLES work? That thing? Yeah like that.

Comment

Lmao i beaten the berserker quest wasting only 2 gems as a mage. Its lucky rng i tell ya!

Git gud kiddo
          Praying to RNGesus..
          Clippygoat || lvl 166 || Mage || 491k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

Giiiiiiit guuuuuuud~

But seriously, it's not too difficult to complete. Most people used a strong dps and heals. Rook would be good to use since their abilities heals and inflict damage. I'vee only used a gem and completed it with my rook.

Comment

If you need some help with it, I'd suggest getting your gear to as high of a level as it can get, reforging any equipped gear that can be reforged, and if trying out another class works out in your favor, maybe do that?
              (you could also maybe try dragging a friend into it if that works somehow)
              the spoken word from the birdtato of chaos

Comment

I didn’t clear it till I was a 400k rook so you probably just are not strong enough yet.
                I do agree that it is unnecessarily hard compared to all the other extra class quests. Rook and TH quests where kinda a joke...

Comment

Don't bother doing it if you can't beat it. You are not missing too much by not having beserker.

Comment

Haha I’m literally at 420k gs but I just want the five gems haha

Comment

what abilities do you have equipped and what are you maining? i mean wasting 10 gems over 5 gems ain't a REAAALLLL snag here buddio :U
                      374.2k Healer/358.4k Mage
                      (MAKING MY COMEBACK TO UNISON LEAGUE 12/23/17)
                      I MISS FROGGY SO MUCH GUYS---
                      YALL HEAR SUMN'?

Comment

Working...
                      X