Alternative idea to get more gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative idea to get more gems

Since we won't getting more main quest to do or so , will it be easier if they just made the current main quest to have different levels , easy , hard , extreme . The current quest should be normal the hard or extreme would be much harder so grinding for gems would be a little bit difficult as well . Please comment your ideas and if you think this will benefit the whales then it's pretty much the premise of the game since with current 36c monster or gear coming , it'll be pretty nice if the f2p have the chance to get some gems to spawn as well

I actually agree with this idea, many other gacha games are starting to adopt this method as well. Although, I feel like there should only be Normal and Hard difficulties.

Comment

I agree with any idea that involves getting more gems

Comment

I appreciate this idea. It would give me some more questing to do to see how much I can take at higher difficulties. (And if it was a bonus, maybe for the higher difficulties, the story parts might have a bit more detail for the story? Cuz in Ludas, I remember this one part where the screen went black like your character was experiencing something they hadn't before, and maybe in the higher difficulty versions, they could add on to the "recall" bit?)
      the spoken word from the birdtato of chaos

Comment

This is an interesting way to recycle old content. I'll put this on my list of suggestions!

Comment

Oh hell yes! That's a lot of gems to grab lol
          Also if the new difficulties get Missions, that's more cost too if the missions mirror those of the base story. But then again, that's hundreds of gems that'll be pumped in to the economy - not sure if Ateam would be that generous. Definitely would be a welcome addon though, and I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to implement.
          In Game Name: 『 Night ♪ 』 | ID: 2028809196 Level 200 | 940k Lancer (407k Atk)
          Alt In Game Name: §nu ♦ Night | ID: 2146066960 Level 200 | 701k Mage (291k Matk)
          Alt In Game Name: §nu ♦ Midnight | ID: 2122785494 Lv200 | 634k Archer (187k Atk/Matk)

Comment

Working...
          X