Pet ideas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet ideas.

With the debut of pets, my brain has been brimming with pet-related ideas, and I figured that I'd put them in one thread for convenience.

Limi Evolutions

This one's inspired by the Chao raising feature from the Sonic Adventure games. Simply put, as your Limi gains levels, it will change into different forms depending on its stats and element. For Example:

Firemin: Evolve a Fire-element Limi whose two highest stats are ATK and DEF.

Watermin: Evolve a Water-element Limi whose two highest stats are DEF and MDEF.

Windmin: Evolve a Wind-element Limi whose two highest stats are ATK and MATK.

Lightmin: Evolve a Light-element Limi whose two highest stats are MATK and DEF.

Darkmin: Evolve a Fire-element Limi whose two highest stats are MATK and MDEF.

Silver Limi: Evolve a Time-element Limi whose two highest stats are MDEF and ATK.

Steller Limi: Evolve a Star-element Limi whose stats are all even.

Angelmin: Evolve a Dark-element Limi whose two highest stats are MATK and DEF or a Light-element Limi whose two highest stats are MATK and MDEF.

Roshimin: Evolve a Fire-element Limi whose two highest stats are either DEF and MDEF or ATK and MATK, a Water-element Limi whose two highest stats are either ATK and DEF or ATK and MATK, or a Wind-element Limi whose two highest stats either ATK and DEF or DEF and MDEF.

(Note: Evolution will only change your Limi's form. Their color will remain as is.)

More Fruits

Exactly what the title says.

War Fruit: Increases your Limi's ATK and DEF.

Shield Fruit: Increases your Limi's DEF and MDEF.

Power Fruit: Increases your Limi's ATK and MATK.

Sage Fruit: Increases your Limi's DEF and MATK.

Spirit Fruit: Increases your Limi's MATK and MDEF.

Sharp Fruit: Increases your Limi's ATK and MDEF.

Omni Fruit: Increases all of your Limi's stats.

Chaos Fruit: Increase one of your Limi's stats at random.

Crimson Berry: Turns your Limi red.

Azure Berry: Turns your Limi blue.

Verdant Berry: Turns your Limi green.

Xanthic Berry: Turns your Limi yellow.

Perse Berry: Turns your Limi purple.

Sable Berry: Turns your Limi black.

Cinereal Berry: Turns your Limi grey.

Pallid Berry: Turns your Limi white.

Spectral Berry: Turns your Limi a random color.

(Note: For balance purposes, multi-stat fruits give fewer points per stat than single-stat fruits.)

Fruit Gardens

Now this might not be possible as it may break the game's balance, but I thought it'd be cool if we could have gardens to grow our own fruits, using seeds obtained from special Seed Quests. Just plant the seeds in one of the available spaces in your garden, wait, and eventually you'll have new fruits ready to collect. And by growing more and more stuff, you can increase your Garden Level, which both increases your seeds' success rate and reduces growth time.

Advantages: More abundant fruits, decent chance of Good fruits at higher Levels.

Disadvantages: Wait times (possibly even days at lower levels), possibility of a seed dying (thus failing to yield a fruit).

(Note: There would probably be other factors, but I can't think of them right now.)

Pets in Rooms

I've mentioned this on another thread, but I think it'd be nice to have our pet be able to hang out in our rooms. In fact, there should even be a "pet items" category of furniture (little beds for them to sleep on, toys for them to play with, etc.).

Expedition Assistance

Why not give our Limis the option of joining the Expedition Limi in his travels? I'd be a good learning experience for them and would help scrounge up more loot.

Advantage: Expeditions would yield bigger hauls.

Disadvantage: The pet sent would be unavailable for battle assistance until the expedition ends.

More Variety of Pet Abilities

Why should our Limis be limited to only buffing and debuffing? They deserve a chance to show that they can do damage, heal, inflict status ailments, and other cool stuff that we do.

(And yes, I am aware that they will get status ailment removal abilities in the future.)
    Last edited by nomigid15; Yesterday, 04:54 PM.

**bump**

Comment

My idea was to add cosmetics for the Roshimin, Angelmin, etc., but I like your idea way better. Not only does it make more sense, they'd get to wear other cosmetics this way. Now, how to get Gold/Skill Limimins…

Incorporating berries as a means of changing color is also a neat idea.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

Working...
      X