Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Trading Items!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Items!

Me and my friends have talked about how great it would be if trading were a thing in this game... My male player friends get female armor more often than the female players, and the opposite happens as well. I think a trading option would be really cool to have, even if it's just cosmetic wise!

Trading breaks the game and probably never happen cuz that ateam lose alot money, why? Every1 make new account for spawn and get what the main account want. No need money its free like this.

Cosmetic style trading is probably impossible cuz male and female armors have different stats. All what i can expect is a method to trade an item to a same category item but as a cosmetic

For example: U get Mizuten male armor and u can trade to mizuten female armor (no head or weapon) but what u got is a 99 cost 1/1 stat cosmetic item for a normal item. thats the only way what i can imagine in the game what is possible. But this alot of work to make alot item cosmetic version so probably never happen. + in this way they cant make "cosmetic shop event" to sell cosmetics for gem what another source of money.
    Last edited by Nillzone; 09-19-2018, 04:52 PM.
    ~ 192 Mage - 602k GS / Global ~
    ~ 127 Archer - 352k GS / JPUL ~

Comment

• Vegecat
      Vegecat commented
      Editing a comment
      Or they could just fill in the recipient's encyc entry, and then they can use a key to equip it? And no it would not (or at least, should not) take a lot of work to do it your way.

The cosmetic shop is interesting, in that some of its offers include gem spawn gear. One might think they'd lose $ on that when they could force people to keep spawning for the item they want instead...

How about trading cosmetics but not actual items? That way players can't make alts and trade best gear to mains.

Comment

For everyone's knowledge, trading feature has been rejected by the devs. You can read more about their decision on this forum thread if you haven't yet: https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...s-updated-1-28. Thanks!

Comment

• Miss Bliss
        Miss Bliss commented
        Editing a comment
        Aye, we understand trading would be bad, but what about just the cosmetics?

• Vegecat
        Vegecat commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes these C&P responses aren't appropriate, because despite having a similar thread topic, the actual request is different...just saying, for the multiple people who apparently saw the word Trading in the thread name and skipped the text entirely o.o Yes, OP could've worded it more clearly and made it more obvious for people who TLDR at 3 sentences, but it's not that hard to look at the last two words.

(Ack, memories... It's annoying when support employees do it with form letters that don't explain all (or any, in some cases) of the major points of a ticket, and they think their reply makes it ok to close said ticket -_- )

What happens when you trade cosmetics? Is it as if you never owned it to begin with? Do you just need to unlock it again with another key? What if you still own the gear?

It's not really "trading" if both sides get to keep what they originally owned.
      What A Pain

Comment

• Vegecat
        Vegecat commented
        Editing a comment
        Raizel How is it extreme that when you trade away an item, you don't have it any more..? Isn't that the point of trading?

How do you sell or augment an item in your locker? You can't.

If you have two copies of the same item in your inv, how do you indicate which one you want to reforge? You tap on the one you want to reforge.

So I'm assuming if a trade UI existed, it would require you to tap on the item you wish to offer for trade.

• Raizel
        Raizel commented
        Editing a comment
        @Vegecat

True, but what you are trading is the cosmetic itself, not the physical gear.

No you can't sell or augment gear in your locker, but you cant sell or augment gear you don't own either. You don't need the gear to have access to the cosmetic, thats what the keys are for.

True you can probably select which gear you want, but if you want to suggest that for the locker, j think ateam should first change how gear in the locker is treated as if u don't own it.

• Vegecat
        Vegecat commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe I misunderstood the OP, then. I thought it was about trading items to each other, while having them convert to cosmetic (not equipable). If it was trading an encyc entry for 1 item, then yes, it wouldn't be sacrificing anything (except the opportunity cost of a potential future trade for another cosmetic) if both sides had 2 or more copies of the items originally and thus kept encyc entries.

I think the monkeys would have a much harder time separating each item from its encyc entry and trading encyc entries around, than they would trading gear and converting them to cosmetics. But this is all pointless to discuss anyway since I don't see them doing either version :P
    Working...
    X