No announcement yet.

More levels of grind quests, more customization options, and class improvement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More levels of grind quests, more customization options, and class improvement

More levels -

Id like to see more levels for profinciency, exp, reforge, and augment with more rewards. I feel like the max one is rather underwhelming for how much gear we have to upgrade.

More customization -

Honestly, all I want is a 2nd or 3rd layer of hats and a new type of gears - back items. They should let you equip tails, wings, backpacks, and swords

Class improvements -

I feel like we should be able to be 2 classes at once. After some certain rank or whatever, we should be able to choose a subclass, where we can use abilities from the subclass, up to 3rd tier. (So we can be the cleric class and have the mage subclass, but you can only use abilities up to "wizard" while we're a cleric) I'd also like to see fist type weapons such as brass knuckles and leather gloves. I'm not sure if either they can be aesthetic only or a separate class.

Pets -

After playing another game I think it'd be cool to have pets flying or standing next to you. They can even replace the flying limin in the lobby as expeditioners. In said game you can disable your player as if you're "playing" as the pet. However they have no animation. but I feel like Unison league can do better than that. Maybe when you disable the human player, the pet would have attack animations. I always wanted to play as something non human in UL. The Happy suit looks freaky anyways.
    Last edited by CaitSith; 08-09-2018, 11:49 PM.

I really like that idea of subclass stuff, but that could bring some balance issues possibly, like a Soldier carrying both Rage Slash and Break Thrust in PvP.
    In Game Name: Night-Hawk | ID: 2028809196
    Level 185 | 540K Lancer (234k Atk) | 502K Phys. Berserker (203k Atk)
    Alt In Game Name: Night-Wolf | ID: 2146066960
    Level 185 | 417k Magic Berserker (158k Matk)

Comment

Originally posted by CaitSith View Post
      Pets -

After playing - a different game - I think it'd be cool to have pets flying or standing next to you. They can even replace the flying limin in the lobby as expeditioners. In Gacha studio you can disable your player as if you're "playing" as the pet. However they have no animation. but I feel like Unison league can do better than that. Maybe when you disable the human player, the pet would have attack animations. .
      Pets will be added on the 17th! Also please don't mention other games its against the forum rules.
      JosUL
      LV185
      Gearscore : 502k
      Your Friendly Neighborhood Mage!

Comment

• niconutela
        niconutela commented
        Editing a comment
        Guruanu kinda sure that it's the 17th but for JPUL (not sure if global will have them at the same time at all, high chance that we will need to wait a little longer)

the info is mostly here : https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...-spawn-updates ( 9. P E T S )

• Guruanu
        Guruanu commented
        Editing a comment
        I wasn’t sure if they meant the 17th for JPUL or for global, it can get confusing sometimes, and I think the original person was asking for global so I assumed the reply was about global.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        The Pets will come to JP first.
        I don't have a time frame for Global to share with you guys yet.

Originally posted by JosUL View Post
      Pets will be added on the 17th! Also please don't mention other games its against the forum rules.
      oh, sorry about th at. I'll edit it. I'm pretty hyped for pets though. I hope we can be able to "play" as them.

Comment

Originally posted by CaitSith View Post
        More levels -

Id like to see more levels for profinciency, exp, reforge, and augment with more rewards. I feel like the max one is rather underwhelming for how much gear we have to upgrade.

More customization -

Honestly, all I want is a 2nd or 3rd layer of hats and a new type of gears - back items. They should let you equip tails, wings, backpacks, and swords

Class improvements -

I feel like we should be able to be 2 classes at once. After some certain rank or whatever, we should be able to choose a subclass, where we can use abilities from the subclass, up to 3rd tier. (So we can be the cleric class and have the mage subclass, but you can only use abilities up to "wizard" while we're a cleric) I'd also like to see fist type weapons such as brass knuckles and leather gloves. I'm not sure if either they can be aesthetic only or a separate class.

Pets -

After playing another game I think it'd be cool to have pets flying or standing next to you. They can even replace the flying limin in the lobby as expeditioners. In said game you can disable your player as if you're "playing" as the pet. However they have no animation. but I feel like Unison league can do better than that. Maybe when you disable the human player, the pet would have attack animations. I always wanted to play as something non human in UL. The Happy suit looks freaky anyways.
        have you played this game??? you can already use any class abilities up to their third tier

Comment

Originally posted by kyocrisis View Post

have you played this game??? you can already use any class abilities up to their third tier
          Yeah? I play the game. I literally just got up to 3rd. I'm really slow with this. Last time I tried to mix classes I could use only the first tier of the other classes. Please don't assume.

Comment

Working...
          X