Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us the attack on Titans collab

*final warning* LOL

PLZ GIVE me attack on titan colla, I'm sick and tired and I'm gonna die if you don't give it to me.

I'm seeking my fab collab to be released and licensed or ill kill you all lol

Ateam I need this collab give it to me.
    Make this happen
    31.82%
    Nah keep it at Japan level
    22.73%
    Vote for branyx
    45.45%

There's no "s" in Attack on Titan (thread title)
    and yes I definitely agree with you
    ATTACK ON TITAN NEEDS TO HAPPEN!! ATEAM, IMAGINE ALL THE GEMS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BUY TO SPAWN AoT GEAR/MONSTERS
    Last edited by Vikuro; 05-08-2018, 11:21 AM.
    Tristan is absolute rubbish... Firemin is way better

Comment

Originally posted by Vikuro View Post
      There's no "s" in Attack on Titan (thread title)
      and yes I definitely agree with you
      ATTACK ON TITAN NEEDS TO HAPPEN!! ATEAM, IMAGINE ALL THE GEMS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BUY TO SPAWN AoT GEAR/MONSTERS
      You heard that admin oh wait let me stop before this thread gets locked

Comment

I dont think ATeam will benefit on this anymore if they release it on Global. Monsters are in 25c and who will spawn for this except for those collectors.
        Since AOT season 3 or Season 2 Part 2 is soon to be released, they might just do another tie up with them similar to Nanatsu no Taizai from before.

The thing is that AOT have this unique elemental.

Comment

• Vikuro
          Vikuro commented
          Editing a comment
          They could base it off the manga (story is wayyyy ahead of the anime) and have all the gear/monsters in black-white xD

If Attack on Titan had a game, this definitely won't happen

Comment

• SS || Miracle
          SS || Miracle commented
          Editing a comment
          Fyi, Japan had the collab in 2015

• one_eclipso
          one_eclipso commented
          Editing a comment
          @S S || Miracle i know ofc, if they brought it no one would spawn since low stats and cost except collectors

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          madoka gear and fate gear actually got gear that was updated (especially madoka, i think the UR ranking monster was 31c but in JPUL it was like 27c or something.)
          they even buffed their skill, in fates it was only like 10AP with ranking giglamesh...idk if they added anything else. madoka got a huge skill buff, like homura only attacked and cast ward but in global she attacks twice , cast ward, does a +40% stats and i think she gave also did balance to enemies.

the only reason they would have the normal stats they have would most likely be if ateam wants to do multiple collaborations with them.

Rokka no yuusha is way better. Also since they are little know they may be willing to give the licenses

Comment

Wouldn't the gear be outdated

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
            Bryan_the_guy commented
            Editing a comment
            madoka gear and fate gear actually got gear that was updated (especially madoka, i think the UR ranking monster was 31c but in JPUL it was like 27c or something.)
            they even buffed their skill, in fates it was only like 10AP with ranking giglamesh...idk if they added anything else. madoka got a huge skill buff, like homura only attacked and cast ward but in global she attacks twice , cast ward, does a +40% stats and i think she gave also did balance to enemies.

the only reason they would have the normal stats they have would most likely be if ateam wants to do multiple collaborations with them. (Normal stats as in the same stats as JPUL)

Rip Collab LEL
          Last edited by BluForrestLeaf; 05-16-2018, 12:44 PM. Reason: Clumsy Thumbzy

Comment

Did they buff old collab gear Bryan_the_guy

Comment

Working...
            X