Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosmetic gear sets

...What are you going on about now?
    I'm pretty sure the title is relatively self explanatory... but if its really not that clear I'm suggesting that Cosmetic gear sets be added to the game. You might be asking why? To which I would reply do you really need to ask? Collecting cosmetics and making outfits has always been a major part of the game with many players being content so long as they look good, but despite this the game has yet to see a way to save outfit compositions, yet as long as I can remember it has, however, had Gear sets.

Gear sets?
    Really? Gear sets, for those of you who don't explore the menus, are load slots to which you can save your loadouts; Your equipped Class, Skills and gear. It does not however, save your cosmetics... not that I want to save them together anyway. Now those of you who glanced at my profile can probably guess my loadout is just a tinsy, little bit specialized for Atk, so I only have one loadout to save. On the other hand I have mountains of outfits I've put together over the years which I have nothing to save too, no way to remember and quite honestly are a pain to change between.

Get to the point already!
    So why is it we have Gear sets but no Outfit slots? UL knows we love to dress up... I say it doesn't matter why we didn't have Outfit slots before, we should just get them added now! The UI team just need to go into the Gear set menu and split it into two tabs; Gear and Cosmetic, and voila~ a wardrobe to store our outfits! Genius!

...That's what I think anyway~

Cosmetics is end game and it is one of three reasons I keep spending and playing. I'm 110% for cosmetic sets to be added to the game. Be it by itself or with certain presets you already have.

Comment

This has been suggested like 100 times before...
      But +1 like always. WHEN WILL WE GET COSMETIC SETS ALREADY? :c
      Moon • 2106132572
      F2P Rook/Cleric/Soldier

Comment

please. one of the smallest and easiest things ateam could implement, at no extra cost. It's literally free player happiness.
        IGN: Alexander
        ID:2061966018

100% Grade A Smash

Comment

I’m pretty sure we’re going to get this since it’s been asked for so many times it’s just a matter of when

Comment

• Agincore
            Agincore commented
            Editing a comment
            Most things are simply a matter of time, but these things come quicker when you hasten them along.

I will also say that this needs to be added.
          In Game Name: 『 Night ♪ 』 | ID: 2028809196 Level 200 | 909k Lancer (402k Atk)
          Alt In Game Name: §nu ♦ Night | ID: 2146066960 Level 200 | 701k Mage (291k Matk)
          Alt In Game Name: §nu ♦ Midnight | ID: 2122785494 Lv191 | 584k Archer (170k/170k Atk/Matk)

Comment

I remember I made a post about this like 2 years ago

Comment

Working...
            X