Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas

1. Make cheer only give +3 unison. The current meta is use unison If you lose use unison again.

2. Make crystal cast balance after the crystal reaches 20% HP remaining

3. Change current unison damage to instead of always being atk and matk it will depend now on the monsters stats. So if you a monster that uses atk and def its damage will be based on your characters atk and 1/2 of def.

4. Give archers a ignore reflects and barriers like étude snipe or burkesnipe

5. Remove all proc prevention moves such as rage slash break thrust (and give -5% armor proc rate to all gear during most PVP) *no effect on piercer or frenzy*

6. Level 45 crystal

7. If haste has no advantage or disadvantage with the new 7th element then make its base GS be reduces by 3% instead of 32%.

8. Just give me a darn shinji please
    I agree with 1
    9.38%
    I agree with 2
    9.38%
    I agree with 3
    12.50%
    I agree with 4
    3.13%
    I agree with 5
    9.38%
    I agree with 6
    21.88%
    I agree with 7
    12.50%
    I agree with 8
    15.63%
    I disagree with 8 cause you got best waifu Ais/
    0%
    Disgaree with all
    6.25%

I like yet hate how we are both in the same boat for Husbandos, yet I tried so many times and failed while Shinji only appeared once

Comment

My only issue with #2 is that players have no idea when they are at or near 20% so they have no way of knowing if they should buff before going into crystal mode or save until after cb. Also, do you mean balance all buffs or normal balancable ones?

Comment

Oh no- archers are strong enough. They don’t need procc ignoring. And soldiers need all the strength they can get. Taking away rage slash would just be a low blow.
        IGN: Alexander
        ID:2061966018

100% Grade A Smash

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          All main classes but archers and clerics don't have a piercer move. And besides mages with starburst will be broken later on (70AP 4 times with piercer effect)

• SpazPro
          SpazPro commented
          Editing a comment
          Bryan_the_guy technically archers do, with spinning snipe. Though that doesn't count really since it's terrible, and also a special ability. And ofc clerics don't have one, since they're clerics. Though i do say that starburst doesn't need procc bypass at all. But seriously, soldiers need all the help they can get.

Instead of bal I would recomend a constant 10% reflection mirror on crystal.

Comment

In case you didn't know, archer are already the class with the most broken damage scaling abilities and even more cancerous with double procs and buffed, the TOJ abilities. They simply don't need another barrier or reflect void skill, that would simply allow them to one hit anyone with their 170k/170k stats fully buffed and proc. I as a lancer had enough of getting one shot by archers with frenzy. T^T

Comment

• Tailsfan20
            Tailsfan20 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was just about to say the same thing. As a lancer main myself, I constantly get bullied by archers in Colo and GBs. Also, reflects are almost everybody's anti-archer move because we all know only archers can kill archers.
        Working...
        X