Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeautiDuwanger
    replied
    Wow, how i didnt saw this thread before. Personally i like your first suggestions. Sharing cosmetics and the chance to decorate the guild hall. Rooms really need an update, the way they works fells a bit old rn.

Leave a comment:

• PresidentPeople
    replied
    Alright, it's been a good while now. Time to unleash the next round of suggestions! Find them under 07/11/18 in the OP. We're all over the place today, but most of these pertain to cosmetics or statistics/interface of some kind.

As always, please let me know if you think a suggestion can be improved!

Leave a comment:

• Saiyo
    replied
    can we also have a setting in guild raids so we can set it for only guildleader and sub leaders can start the guild raid but if they don’t if they don’t start it within the time it will start like 30 min after initial start time window or something like that. And can we do another design contest. Sorry to add this randomly on your post but do you like these suggestions too?? Maybe you can revise them or they will inspire a new idea for you!

Leave a comment:

• PresidentPeople
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you both for clearing that up! I’ll continue adding as long as I have new ideas, then.

If there’s anything I can do to improve the OP, don’t hesitate to ask.

• Ateam Admin
    commented on 's reply
    The only rule regarding thread bumping is really for "repeated" thread bumping and mainly there so we have grounds to punish users who try to keep dead/off-topic threads visible for selfish reasons. This doesn't really apply and is honestly preferable to posting a new thread for each suggestion (since you have so many!)

• Ateam Avia
    commented on 's reply
    I don't believe Ateam Admin has made any specific rules on the reviving of threads. It might just be that a lot of information in older threads is old and may be more easily overlooked/ignored.

• PresidentPeople
    commented on 's reply
    I was under the impression that adding to a thread didn't constitute a bump. I've updated it a few times in the past, and it didn't seem to be a problem then. I can certainly stop if the practice is against the rules, and just make a new thread or smaller threads for each update.

Ateam Avia, is it alright to be doing what I have? The rules are unclear on the subject of posting etiquette regarding suggestion threads. I probably should have brought this up sooner. Sorry for the trouble.

Guest commented on 's reply
    You dare revive this thread?

• PresidentPeople
    replied
    Some new ideas under 05/08/18 on the OP! Some more cosmetic system ideas and some element-related stuff. Hopefully the Colo/Mobius one isn’t too far-fetched. If anyone cares to weigh in, I’d love to hear what you think.
    Last edited by PresidentPeople; 05-08-2018, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DoomSkuller
    replied
    I would personally like to have the ability to see our friends' class loadouts and have them use them when taking them out on quests.

Leave a comment:

• Bevgebra
    replied
    monster placement in room

YES.

Leave a comment:

• PresidentPeople
    replied
    I know it hasn't been long, but some new ideas hit me over this week as I've been playing the collab. Flavors of the Day: Party Gathering and Furniture! Listed under 03/27/18 on the OP.

On a forum-side note, does the option to edit thread titles become available after a period of time? I'd like to revise the title a bit. Currently, a text box is visible to me, but cannot be edited.

Leave a comment:

• Harukage
    commented on 's reply
    Yikes, why was my formatting so bad..

• Night-Hawk
    replied
    GUILD CLOSET. PLEASE. ATEAM MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Leave a comment:

• Phantom
    replied
    I'm...actually amazed. You my friend are about to make me cry because this must be the best idea post that I've ever read. And I'm being completely serious here because all these ideas actually make sense for the game. Every idea here doesn't add a broken element by any means, and all of the ideas enhance the overall game design. This post definitely deserves more support because all of these would simply make for a better game. Well done mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X