Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom
    replied
    I'm...actually amazed. You my friend are about to make me cry because this must be the best idea post that I've ever read. And I'm being completely serious here because all these ideas actually make sense for the game. Every idea here doesn't add a broken element by any means, and all of the ideas enhance the overall game design. This post definitely deserves more support because all of these would simply make for a better game. Well done mate.

Leave a comment:

• PresidentPeople
    replied
    Added some new ideas to the ol' list. Today's theme: Room Likes! They're listed under 03/19/18 on the OP.

Leave a comment:

• PresidentPeople
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm. Rather than an all-new pets system, what if you could place monsters in your room? Wouldn't necessarily need to add gear score since it's an item you already own, plus it'd let you use monsters you might not normally equip purely for their cosmetic value. If you've already deleted them, maybe you could unlock them as decorations with a cosmetic key?

• TakaEdakumi
    replied
    I definitely would love to see these become a reality, especially the name change one!

Leave a comment:

• Gummy Jezzel
    commented on 's reply
    Ateam Froggy I TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT I'M SO SORRY

• Ateam Froggy
    commented on 's reply
    you have my attention

• Commander D
    commented on 's reply
    my general opinion on 'pets' aka 'gimme more gs' is eh, i really dont see it as a UL thing and if anything we just need rooms and furniture to be buffed

• Kentomusashi
    replied
    How about pets? Your guild hall could have a guild stable.... a place where everyone keeps their pets.... pets add to gs. The would be a pet spawn... you could feed your pet unwanted gear to give you element medals, or prof, or whatever... all the members pets can be seen in the stables.

Leave a comment:

• Gummy Jezzel
    replied
    They're better than a good majority of other suggestions and these don't hurt the game at all really (except maybe the CPU setting, which I think they should update the movesets of), the game's becoming more of a mobile free roam style kinda thingy (I have a website that's active in my mind but don't wanna call attention to the admins if I don't have to) and these ideas capitalize on that idea. I'm not against any of this at all, I actually like them, I would add something about using rooms as a meeting spot for quests, because from what I remember, you don't all go back to the original room, you restart in your own.

Leave a comment:

• Crito
    replied
    I like the music selection idea for rooms/guild hall

I would use the colo music since it’s dramatic

Leave a comment:

• Harukage
    replied
    Guild closet more than likely won't happen, which sucks because I know my prior guilds have constantly vied for a uniform of somesort, we almost always end up with some lame SR armor I'd also super love to see the guild hall furnishing option, and I'm not sure why that would be an impossible thing to add? They could even include it so that buffs from the furniture placed could occur during guild battles. Obviously, they'd have to make it so if applied in the guild hall, it couldn't be equipped in the room aswell... and if they locked them during RGB I don't see it as being a massive problem

Leave a comment:

Working...
X