Additional Gear Preset Slots with Pages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional Gear Preset Slots with Pages

20 Gear Presets just really isn't enough anymore. PvP and Duel room sets, Elemental sets for various classes, guild battle sets, PvE, augment/reforge grinding, Maximum/Flex sets... I find myself deleting presets every week for new events, only to rebuild those deleted ones when the event ends. And along with additional slots, it would be very helpful to be able to sort them all into different groups. So for instance:

Each additional page is 1x Gem and comes with the first slot available, just like if you were to purchase a slot normally. The field beneath the page buttons contains the page's title and allows you to edit it. "Elemental," "PvP," "Etc," "Lancers," "Archer,"—however you decide to sort your now 60 maximum presets.
    Last edited by Khloebunni; 11-06-2017, 02:08 AM.

Last updated November, 2018 (no AP was spent to change this signature)

Yes I need this !!!

Ateam Froggy Ateam Avia tell the staff to make this come true
    UL IDs:
    ~
    VC ID:

Comment

Ugh. As much as I hate the thought of my precious gems going elsewhere, I want this.
      A new event is a minimum of at least 3 sets that I never have space for, and every Möbius/colo starts with me digging through my phone for screenshots of what the heck I ended up w last time. Being able to spend at least a little of my time less repetitively would be rather nice...

Haha, who am I kidding. I'd probably spend it farming. T_T
      IGN: Dux • Orionoiro
      UL ID: 2127860702
      Soldier/Mage
      Come quest with me!

Comment

This would be awesome, and tbh I would be happy with just being able to reorder the preset list.

Scrolling around different presets is pretty annoying, especially when I just want to drag a new set for an event to the top rather than having to delete the top set or just deal with scrolling through mess of random multiclass sets in the list.

Fix the gear sets please ATeam! It's clunky as hell right now for people who use a lot of sets and multiclass!

Comment

We had quite the same idea with Admin, plus if possible some cosmetic presets.
          Will nag again at the team and who knows, maybe we'll be able to make it happen

signature image by Kirin~

Comment

• BlitzJager
            BlitzJager commented
            Editing a comment
            This is pretty great for UI too

• Khloebunni
            Khloebunni commented
            Editing a comment
            Appreciation for days, thank you.

• Andromeda
            Andromeda commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the most depressing comment. You can see that Froggy was trying and we know nothing came of it. rip.

ohh i need that. Tired of scrolling and trying to find where a certain set it

Comment

Bumppppp, with the addition of 3 new classes, we really need this.
            Ateam Avia
            Last edited by |Atlås|; 05-12-2018, 12:21 PM.

Mages; 760k / 707k
            Archers; 686k / 614k
            Last updated: 6/20/2018

Comment

Originally posted by |Atlås| View Post
              Ateam Avia
              Thanks for digging this up.
              Yes.
              Video Spawn Tips & Tricks [Guide]Creating & Loading an ATeam ID

Comment

Originally posted by |Atlås| View Post
                Which is more than just three slots potentially with how these classes have different builds, aaaand we also need slots for the new element and the rework of the element system. Please, please make this happen!

Comment

I like the grouping/pages/tabs, too. Scrolling down forever is a pain. No organization, no way to order them differently (I think that suggestion was in another thread), no way to get the page to remember you were scrolled halfway down the last time you used it...

I just hope it doesn't cost too many gems T.T

What I really miss is the ability to auto equip sets for specific conditions. We currently have guild raids and guild battles (I was surprised at even that feature), and that's it. Why can't I I switch to, say, a TH set with aoe abilities every time I do an enhance quest, or set up a specific set for Iron Wall, or get an option to swap to a general set when offline (for friends who want to use my CPU without it being in full water gear)?

Actually, expanding on the last bit, why are we restricted to only one set per friend? Why can't we select from any of the sets that our friend has? People seem to use my cleric, but sometimes I want to do ToJ too so they just have to wait :P And maybe some people want my water set sometimes, my CPU just dies otherwise in the fire quest they're trying, how would I know--communication on mobile devices is so crap that probably the only way people would bother to LMK ingame is if there were buttons they could tap (vs writing things out on a touchscreen).

Whyyyy?

...because UL was haphazardly slapped together and it's too much work for the current employees (who, realistically, are also unlikely to be brilliant at this stuff) to try to work with the awful spaghetti code without a super compelling reason, I suspect is the answer -_-a

I hope Froggy is having a good time wherever he's at now.

Comment

Yes! - New preset slots would be amazing!
                    Last edited by Meanyface; 05-13-2018, 07:25 PM.

Current IGN: Princess • Meany

Comment

bumppp!

Mages; 760k / 707k
                      Archers; 686k / 614k
                      Last updated: 6/20/2018

Comment

Eight different CSA sets, bump!

Comment

• Vegecat
                          Vegecat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wish I could give this thread more Likes. Oh wth, I'll just Like the later posts.

• |Atlås|
                          |Atlås| commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Eggxactlyy!! I had to remove my duel sets to fit in these new Crystal sets >;

Honestly I want anything that means getting more gear sets. Bump!

Comment

related to this, I would like two new features to presets:
                          1) for each preset to be able to be built from scratch, including different gear cost allocations
                          2) the ability to change gear (and cost) directly within a preset's details, so we don't have to go back and forth between equips and presets to change and save them

Comment

Working...
                          X