Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24/7 DUELING ROOM

Dear Ateam,

Please make this happen, I am sure many of us would love to have this change. The pros far out weights the cons (if there are any), so please do consider it.

Please and thank you!

Ps. And perhaps more types of PvP events that happens all the times like the re-implemented Limimin race, that people can do it on a 24/7 basis!

Comment

Even though it's something everyone wants , it ruins the purpose of being available on weekends

Comment

• Hoshidan
        Hoshidan commented
        Editing a comment
        And the point of it being limited to weekends is what again?

• Crave
        Crave commented
        Editing a comment
        And since you have already mentioned that everyone wants this, it would just end up improving and making the game better.

• BluForrestLeaf
        BluForrestLeaf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hoshidan it's something to look forward to? Idk take the weekend to Duel than farming? Idk xD

Perhaps have something added to the dueling room specifically to enhance the weekend experiences. (Competition, special rewards, etc). While going back to the usual testing/just-for-fun dueling room on the usual time.
      Last edited by Crave; 11-01-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Personally, I like that's it's on the weekends. Prevents it from getting boring. Adding rewards to it isn't a good idea. Same reason you can't collect fp, exp or prof from it. It can and inevitably will get abused. Rewards and competition is what colo and rgb are for. Dueling rooms are meant for stress free fun, practice and testing. Weekends are typically when everyone has more free time to play.

Comment

We don't want it at 24/7 it is fine like that. That is the porpuse to be on at weekend duh!
          And if u want it at 24/7 wait till colosseum!

Comment

• Hoshidan
            Hoshidan commented
            Editing a comment
            Colo ain’t 24/7 either though, not to mention that colo only appears like once every 2-3 months, soooo....

Everyone has their own point of view regarding to this, and it's fine. But I would still think for us PvP enthusiasts would be a huge boon to its longevity, especially then there would be a lot more things to do (PvP & PvE) on daily basis, and would not be burnt on each respective category.

I will mention it again, there is literally little to no cons in implementing the dueling room 24/7 aside from certain disagreement stating that it would not be unique and gets boring fast just because it would not be on the weekends anymore (but you can opt to do other things while taking a break from it?). I am sure there are many more cool and fun events/ideas Ateam can come up with to spice up the 'weekends' uniqueness some craves for.

Again, more things to do for both PvP and PvE daily, and keeping both playerbase happy. Please and thank you!

Comment

I wouldn't mind it 24/7. Sometimes I get tired of waiting for guild battles to come to hop into some PvP action on the weekdays
            Guild : #TheBeamMafia
            ID : 2046434395
            IGN : TBM \|/§åsø

Comment

but if it's 24/7 then people are gonna get bored of it really fast since they know they can do it whenever they want. (which tons of people mentioned above) And boredom means not as many people would participate at once, which will lead to it being it hard to find anyone new to fight against.

Comment

• Crave
                Crave commented
                Editing a comment
                Never try never know, if this turns out to be a hit and MAJORITY loved it, then they've hit the nail in making the game even better. If not, I believe it's not hard to revert the whole thing to its usual 'weekend' thing.

Ateam: lol but if we make it 24/7 then players won't buy our gem packs for the new events.

******: (troll face)

Comment

• Crave
                Crave commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahahaha xD

Guest commented
                Editing a comment

Xoxo

I posted this in another thread, but I'm new to this forum and I wasn't sure if it will be seen. So I figure I'll post it again in this thread. Please feel free to delete if you think it is unnecessary. Thank you.

Hello,

I've been playing for a little over 3 years and I almost gave up on UL until they introduced duel rooms.

TBH I'm more of a PVP player than a PVE player. So I feel if Ateam were to make duel rooms 24/7 it would be more beneficial for players like me who are more into PVP and for Ateam.

I have always been F2P until I started losing a lot in duel rooms which made me frustrated bc I'm competitive when it comes to PVP. Which made me start purchasing gems to get better gear so I can do better in duel rooms.

I believe making duel rooms 24/7 would be beneficial not only to players who are more into PVP than PVE, but Ateam would greatly benefit because players like myself will buy more gems to get better gear. Also, it will probably attract more players who are into PVP.

I'm also an adult with a full time job working retail. So my days off unfortunately aren't on weekends, they are usually during weekdays. So my time is very limited for duel rooms on weekends.

So please please PLEASE make duel rooms 24/7. Not only will I play more often, but I will more than likely end up spending more too.

Plus back in the day when we had 0 ap left and had nothing else to do, we would end up doing Labryinth runs, but now Labryinth is so outdated. So, making duel rooms available at all times will not only replace Labryinth for when we have 0 ap, but it will be so much better than Labryinth.
              Last edited by MemberSince2015; 12-20-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• MemberSince2015
                MemberSince2015 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ravencloud, do you work for Ateam?

• Ravencloud
                Ravencloud commented
                Editing a comment
                No I don’t work for Ateam, I frequent the game a lot so I’ve been seeing some of the problems that have surfaced such as lag, errors, and or other mistakes throughout the game.

• MemberSince2015
                Editing a comment
                Ah okay! Wasn't sure bc your comment made it sound like you did. Thanks. Well, I hope an Ateam admin looks into this and considers it. That would be great! Even if they slowly transitioned it, it would be nice. Like instead of just Sat. and Sun., they can do Fri., Sat. & Sun.

At least one weekday would be included: I'll be happy for now until they're able to support 24/7 duel room.

If making duel room 24/7 overheated their servers.... that means it drew in more players to play the game. At a business stand point, that's a positive outlook and outcome for Ateam IMO.
                Last edited by MemberSince2015; 12-21-2018, 10:05 AM.

Or just have normal dueling rooms on weekdays and set up a mini colo for every weekend. This will allow people to continue to be motivated to go to duel rooms on weekends and have duel rooms every day.

Comment

Nah, it would get stale quick. For example, in cla** roy***, 2v2 was a feature everyone loved that came every now and then- they made it a permanent feature and now its kinda like eh

Comment

• MemberSince2015
                  Editing a comment
                  That game is a completely different style gameplay. I feel like PVE game play in UL s like eh. However; I get excited when I am able to duel other players.

Bump, still no news on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Crave View Post
                  Bump, still no news on this?
                  They did it for a bit, but it somehow broke the game in mysterious and painful ways (lag, lots of lag and disconnection. Also, lag.). So they gave up and got rid of it. They weren't able to pull it off and unfortunately to get it to work probably takes coding kungfu master and a master string unknotter to unscramble the spaghetti code.

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
                  Guild: COLOSSUS
                  Game ID: 2017106838
                  ----- ID: Slypheed
                  Password: 123456

Comment

Working...
                  X