Miku monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miku monsters

Uhhhh I know people have been very lucky with the spawning and some people like me can't really get gems and spawn anymore....Is there a chance of us getting a compensation of 30 gems or more or less.....but can we all atleast get gems? I finished the game and I have nothing to do but the event quests and I have 0 gems so can we either get a free miku monster or just a compensation for the ones who can't get gems anymore?

I wish lol

Comment

Originally posted by Malulu View Post
      Uhhhh I know people have been very lucky with the spawning and some people like me can't really get gems and spawn anymore....Is there a chance of us getting a compensation of 30 gems or more or less.....but can we all atleast get gems? I finished the game and I have nothing to do but the event quests and I have 0 gems so can we either get a free miku monster or just a compensation for the ones who can't get gems anymore?
      That's where the sales pitch kicks in. You want a bunch of gems for spawns? $ Is the quickest way. Player Activity and willingness to grind for it no longer becomes an option at points similar to these. I, too, wish that this were possible.

* I personally think that will occasionally give more gems to completionists in due time. You can always bank on those face book like compensations,though.

Comment

Working...
      X