Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unison League Art Book

Hello.

Has Ateam ever thought about selling actual merchandise of the game? I've seen in the Japanese version that they've already made a lot of UL merch like T-shirts, stickers, and once a Limimin Angel figure for the Evangelion collab. Both games used to have the feature to type in codes to obtain Gear, but we never really saw use of it in Global (as far as I know, or if the feature is still there). This was how Elryutin, Crimson Drake was obtained in JPUL through their only Guide Book years back.

With a lot of great fan-artists that I see in Unison League, I'd say why not try and sell an Art Book for Unison League? I always loved seeing all the concept sketches that both Magnum used to post, and the Facebook page posts often, and seeing more of them would be really great. Maybe the processes of making Monsters, or how a Gear originally used to look like, artworks of Great Spirits, or locations. High resolution images of Gear, or just about everything, even unreleased concepts and contents.

To entice more people to buy the book, there can be an exclusive code for buying the book, just like the guide book that came with Elryutin. Maybe a Ticket that guarantees a premium Monster from the Unison Favorites Spawn, or one of the Planetary Monsters. Or even a free Simone.

I think there's definitely a market for people that would buy an Art Book of Unison League. What does everyone think of this?
    Reincarnated Merlyn. DO IT.
    Unofficial ULWikia Admin

I resumed my Japanese UL updates over at YouTube!
    Please subscribe to TaikunZ Channel!

Beauty with an M by Merakieru and xSilverlight
    Tale as old as Tai-me

You know, I'm not sure. As you mentioned, we have done some merch for our games before -- an art book for Valkyrie Connect actually just went on sale earlier this week. There was a "strategy guide" for Unison that was published way back when the game first launched, too. It had stats and information on all Gear available at the time (obviously quite outdated now), and it was pretty cool. Making these things is obviously much easier in Japanese, since we're a Japanese company and all. Things like art books would require a lot of translation and such. We'd also have to find publishers and ways to make the books/merch available for purchase overseas. I imagine it isn't impossible, but most likely there would have to be some sort of possibility for a return on the resources invested in order for it to actually happen.

But yeah, everyone share your thoughts! If you want Unison merch, post here!

(Alls I want is a Limimin plushie.)

Signature image courtesy ekichou.

Comment

• LaconicLeaf
      LaconicLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Huh? There was a strategy guide for UL?

I do wonder if it had build advice for each of the classes, data for DPS of each skill, and all that... But considering it was ''back when the game first launched,'' that means 3rd Ring era, so it unfortunately doesn't have any statements regarding that Dragon Assault is an awful, awful attack.

Though I'm curious if there would be a newer strategy guide covering all the way to 5th Ring and beyond, but it feels rather complicated to say the least.

• Ateam Admin
      Ateam Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      LaconicLeaf

Yup!
      https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%A6%E.../dp/4800239818

Get yours today for only 38 yen (roughly 35 cents).

Amazon has the date listed as April 17, 2015, so yeah, third Ring era. Even then, it had an entire chapter dedicated to the uselessness of Dragon Assault.

• Crito
      Crito commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I have a Limimin plushie for free !!?

Can I has Nyx PVC figurine? k thx bai.
    Gotta love colo sometimes...

Comment

aizen merch

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

• Bevgebra
        Bevgebra commented
        Editing a comment
        also the fb has some rly nice developmental sketches / other official art that look v nice
        would love to see them in an artbook :')

Can be a free Enomis instead :c
      Spanish is my native language, so sorry for my bad English.

Comment

I BACK THIS 10000000 TIMES OVER-

But yes, I've always been the sort to buy artbooks for the various games that I play. It's always intriguing to see the work... process put into the art we see in game. The originals, the prototypes, etc. I've also bought a few figurines for said game(s) as well *coughs* )))

It's also great to have physical copies that we can look back on in a few years later from now. <3

Honestly, if it's an artbook- there isn't that much that needs to be translated? Unless you plan on including mythology, or the artists train of thought. Most of the artbooks that I have, have very limited text if any.
        IDFWU
        UT || Matchi :: 2146249020

Comment

• Match-i
          Match-i commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh- also forgot to mention that I've bought a coloring book for that game as well. 8'D;;

I want figurines of the planetary monsters and a concept artbook of the game... Or several. The artbook should be the only thing that comes with a premium monster spawn ticket tho. Maybe scenic posters of the towns would be nice too.

Comment

Make Body pillows since I have no life and I live in bedroom ≧▽≦y :>

Comment

I honestly dont think artbook require lot of english, but if its commentary related then I get what you trying to say. Book itself is tough to make but then again other merch that you might be selling on japanese such as stuffed limin or anything like that, why not try setting up amazon for different zone and offer international shipping. Like Tai mentioned you could offer code to something that is related to unison league itself the very game we all love, making us more motivated to purchase stuff.

Comment

KJBFSI:UDBGIUSBLGIUSDBGLISBI MAKE LIMI HATS LIKE THE ONES IN GAME OHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOD. OR SELL PINS WITH CLASS LOGO ON IT. AND TBH IF YOU MADE LIKE HOODIES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT OOOOO I WOULD BUY THAT SO QUICK. lol that'd be the only money i would ever spend on UL

EDIT: JUST POSTED IT AND THOUGHT OF AN IDEA, IF YOU MAKE MERCH (such as clothing) THEN YOU COULD GET A CODE AND GET THAT COSMETIC IN GAME FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEE AND IT WOULD BE EXCLUSIVE TO ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT BUY IT DUH
            Last edited by Revolution; 07-06-2017, 05:51 PM. Reason: ideas
            Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

i'm a ***** for concept art please make it happen i would buy the hell out of it

also make a lucifer body pillow thanks

Comment

*whips wallet*

(actual response from someone)
                Last edited by Einescii; 07-06-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

F-f-free Simone? FREE? I'm gonna cri. That doesn't exist.
                  ID: 2112488432
                  In-game name: Bench Warmu~

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
                    Bryan_the_guy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh yeah well...I got...Uranus from a 3 gem...
                    (Course both of my guild mates got Jupiter)

• Discomfit
                    Discomfit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ihy ;-;

(Jk.)

• Bryan_the_guy
                    Bryan_the_guy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm more jealous of my guild since there's was free and gives piercer, mine cost 3 gems and gives concentration.
                    Last edited by Bryan_the_guy; 07-13-2017, 10:27 AM.

I would buy uni league merch. Surprised noone has brought up keychains, than I can always have my uni league with me!!!
                  Lily 2022858086

Comment

HELL YEAH I'D BUY UL MERCH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X