X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkjoshi
    commented on 's reply
    Well, Thats right.
    If i could ill would write a guide Or AT least an update Or Something but my language Skills in English are to bad

• BlueDragonSonder
    commented on 's reply
    Einescii Thank you <3

• Einescii
    commented on 's reply
    newer archer guide
    Also, Mosaic is retired

• Savatar
    commented on 's reply
    Its just outdated and wont be updated if you wanna say that why dont you make a guide that gets sticked but you you are right its no good anymore but as for new people not really new people are still new this mostly applys to them its still good for them its only by the time they get to the new stuff they should have friends or newer guides to guide them to the right place if they are not like me

• Darkjoshi
    replied
    Why is this still Sticky topic? It is a good guide, beside the stuff about hunt, but Its to old.
    Its not nearly actually.

Example:
    There 2 New Attacks, and new slots for gear cause max lvl 150 so the cost calculation is wrong Too.

There are new weapon skills.

Pls update this post cause thats Really confusing for new peeps

Leave a comment:

• Shadow_Umbreon
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds like a great Idea xD I might do it Mosaic

• Mosaic
    commented on 's reply
    I've quit awhile ago, sorry to disappoint. '^^

Maybe you should try to write a guide yourself! Writing to inform does not need an exclusive membership. Ask friends and other players you know to collect any information you don't have yourself, and just try your best!

• Shadow_Umbreon
    replied
    Lmao still waiting for that Sniper Update XD Deadly BBQ is Overpowered

Leave a comment:

• Noggins
    commented on Guest's reply
    Reflect for pvp and Damage Down for pve.

• BlitzJager
    I'm not an archer main but I like Reflection. I also use 2 (M)DEF constants. The only way I'd see myself using Damage Down would be if it was for both atk and matk. Is there such a thing?

Currently using 4xReflection, 4x phys/mag reflect, 2x constant def/mdef (Depending on class). I like even numbers so my next armour will probably be a Damage Down... Or Reflection
    Last edited by BlitzJager; 09-28-2016, 01:15 PM.

• Bevgebra
    I have a mixture of both but I really like the reflect ones cuz I get to indirectly injure people. It's great

Guest replied
    I keep asking this in chats but nobody answers me bahahaha

Should I be focusing my armors on Reflects or Damage downs? I have a lot of both, but I'm not 100% sure what I should be using. Some people tell me Damage Downs and others tell me Reflects. Opinions please? ;-;

Leave a comment:

• KatsuXT
    commented on 's reply
    That's a very sad news
    When I was a noob Archer I learned so much from reading your guide and I've become much better because of it so thank you
    Good luck in you after UL life!

• Kuroi
    commented on 's reply
    :c goodbye mosa you will be missed

• Mosaic
    replied
    Hi!

Sorry to all, but I have sold my account and have quit.

Any one else who wants to write a relevant fifth ring archer guide can feel free!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X