Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

What am i doing wrong? Beloved Jewel Dragon of Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What am i doing wrong? Beloved Jewel Dragon of Grace

What am i supposed to bring? I kept getting rejected by the party? What are they looking for? i'm 750K archer with light mon. decent element for time. i brought cheer, mend, nature, and attacks. Why am i rejected 80% of the time? Thanks.

bring cheer seriously don't it's useless

Comment

Ditch the cheer

User ID: 2124694630

Comment

How much light/dark elementals? Others already pointed out ditching the cheer. Beautiful Nature is nice, but it has a really, really long CD compared to MR (especially a fully enhanced MR). Mend is good, hopefully it's fully enhanced for maximum heal percentage. 2 attack abilities, and basic or a basic replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigre_Vorn View Post
          How much light/dark elementals? Others already pointed out ditching the cheer. Beautiful chatrandom Nature is nice, but it has a really, really long CD compared to MR (especially a fully enhanced MR). Mend is good, hopefully it's fully enhanced for maximum heal percentage. 2 attack abilities, and basic or a basic idrive​ replacement.
          Yea you should probably ditch the cheer too. Make the basic replacement. It's needed.

Regards,
          Kasey.
          Last edited by Kasey00; 11-03-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X