• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to use the Lotus Gear Tickets on

Hello!

I'm an archer and I currently have 6 UR bows with two being cost 30+

I have acquired two tickets

What should I use the lotus event tickets on?
    Lotus Gun
    61.54%
    Lotus Helm
    0%
    Lotus Armor
    38.46%
    Last edited by ehnoymanoy; 05-13-2018, 11:32 AM.

i mean whatever floats your boat dude.
    i got the armor because it looks good XD
    289.4k Healer/278.7k Mage
    (MAKING MY COMEBACK TO UNISON LEAGUE 12/23/17)
    WHOA ITS UNISON LEAGUE MA D00DS...
    CALM DOWN WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

Comment

Originally posted by DeadmanShiro View Post
      i mean whatever floats your boat dude.
      i got the armor because it looks good XD
      I agree, it does look good...

Comment

Depends on your need. If you are lacking 31c+ helm/armor, go for it. But i still recommend the weapon for elemental attack boost for future use.

Comment

Originally posted by harpe View Post
          Depends on your need. If you are lacking 31c+ helm/armor, go for it. But i still recommend the weapon for elemental attack boost for future use.
          My goal is to be offense oriented and I do lack 31c+ helm/armor

Comment

• harpe
            harpe commented
            Editing a comment
            Do it for the helm/armor then. What I like about the event armor/helm is that they have similar stats as the spawn gear but lower elemental def compared to the weapons which tends to be lower stats but higher in elemental attack.

Not sure on what to go with here... Just noting I have two tickets

Summing up decisions:

I can go Armor / Helm (M) or Armor / Helm (F)? For cosmetic instances, I'd go male since I'm a male. I mainly go archer, so a MDEF boost is appreciated from the hat / clothing type, so the (F) set gets the overall higher gs boost.

I can go 2x Gun, whereas currently, I have 3 cost 30 guns / bows. The rest are cost 27 and less, so my offensive prowess (of which I aim for maximized weapons + monsters) benefits greatly.

I can hybrid the tickets and perhaps do a weapon and armor mix (armor boost > helm boost)

Gear in Inventory:

3 UR, 30 Cost Bows / Guns
          2 UR, 30 Cost Helms / Hats
          2 UR, 30 cost Armor / Clothing

Thanks

Comment

If you don't have a half decent time armor set for defending star damage, taking one of the defensive pieces is a solid choice imo. Even though it 's only quest gear (elemental attribute 12 instead of 20) it's still twice as effective as untyped gear (6 to each element) when star-based quests are released.

The only reason to bring cleric to pve anymore is if you're doing super difficult quests or if you can't 5dps because people don't have good enough elemental sets. For most content, a full dps party with proper elemental gear will clear faster and without real risk of death.

The star ordeal quest was a rare outlier in that respect, but again, a cleric can't help you if you're getting one shotted. If I'm on cleric, I'm kicking anybody who brings HB or other self-survival skills to high difficulty pve. If your gear isn't up to par, leeching isn't the answer.
            Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

Originally posted by HotMessExpress View Post
              If you don't have a half decent time armor set for defending star damage, taking one of the defensive pieces is a solid choice imo. Even though it 's only quest gear (elemental attribute 12 instead of 20) it's still twice as effective as untyped gear (6 to each element) when star-based quests are released.

The only reason to bring cleric to pve anymore is if you're doing super difficult quests or if you can't 5dps because people don't have good enough elemental sets. For most content, a full dps party with proper elemental gear will clear faster and without real risk of death.

The star ordeal quest was a rare outlier in that respect, but again, a cleric can't help you if you're getting one shotted. If I'm on cleric, I'm kicking anybody who brings HB or other self-survival skills to high difficulty pve. If your gear isn't up to par, leeching isn't the answer.
              I never knew of this, thanks.

I barely got the chance to perform the Ordeals, though I will be doing them excessively later.

So elemental sets are key now, to assuring faster and safer element-based quests? Understandable. (Any safe numbers to have in elemental defense and attack for Paragon etc.?)

What about instances outside questing, and into areas such as raids and gbs? Do elemental sets play a role there?

Comment

I guess I'll be using the ticket on the Lotus Armor and Helm, since I don't have any Time defense sets at all.

Comment

Working...
                X