Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StrangeSymptoms
    replied
    I have a tip that could be added to the guide. It minimizes time spend in tutorial (reduced it by around 10 or more seconds, which is big for heavy rerolling).

When you enter the Guild Battle tutorial, you can skip the crystal assault by exiting the game and reloading whenever you begin the unison. You can exit earlier, but the point where you use the unison has always worked whereas leaving earlier could force you to redo the entire segment.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to mention the quick gems you can get my augmenting for the first time and collecting the 60 Bronze medals from the daily missions.

To be really minmaxy, the best time to reroll (excluding unpredictable events) is at the end of the week because there is a chance you will be placed in a guild that has completed most of its missions, which can net you 5+ gems for free.

Leave a comment:

• 808Rootz
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm... I’ve never ran into that. Try deleting the app>restart phone>download UL again from AppStore. What OS? Also, when it does work you want to select no so you can install new. Hope this helps your situation.
    Last edited by 808Rootz; 04-19-2018, 07:42 PM.

• Raizel
    replied
    Mind giving me advice?

I've tried completely deleting the game altogether (forget just clearing the cache, deleted everything I could find tied to UL on my phone)

Whenever I reinstall, it says there is existing account data on my phone and I can choose to download or not. If I tap yes, it reinstalls my old account, if I tap no, it closes the app

Leave a comment:

• 808Rootz
    commented on 's reply
    The timing of your re-roll is important and can be very advantageous with the right spawns. The 46 gem step up spawn that just passed was really kind to my alt account.

• FutariTomo
    replied
    I'd just like to add something real quick, the time when you do reroll can really affect your rolls. I decided to make a new account around the end of the Fairy Tail, the event gave an extra 15 gems for completing the one event quest. A good bonus to spawns. I did the 46 total gem step up spawn one and a half times and got extremely lucky with Gigantes, Cleopatra, Nesha, and a 32 cost upgradeable staff. Planning them out with events and certain spawns really helps.

Leave a comment:

• 808Rootz
    commented on 's reply
    I misunderstood then. On iPhone I delete the app and reinstall. Not sure if there is a way to do what you're talking about on iPhone.

• Exifea
    commented on 's reply
    SubZer0 @808Rootz

I specifically said clearing data. On Android/Nox, if you go to Applications -> Unison League, you get an option to 'Clear Data'. It's worked perfectly fine for my 300+ rerolls in the past.
    Last edited by Exifea; 04-02-2018, 09:32 PM. Reason: Tagging people is hard.

• 808Rootz
    commented on 's reply
    Exifea SubZero So does Clear Cache start the game fresh or do I need to revert the guide back to the uninstall method?

• SubZer0
    commented on 's reply
    Exifea I clear my cache all the time tho doesnt delete my stuff

• 808Rootz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the contribution. I will add it to the guide.

• 808Rootz
    commented on 's reply
    After reading your comment again, I have decided to reword the way it is stated in the guide. Thanks for your contribution to the guide.
    Last edited by 808Rootz; 04-01-2018, 02:01 AM.

• 808Rootz
    commented on 's reply
    Faust Thanks. Yeah, your AP currently stacks on level ups. It’s awesome for power leveling a re-rolled account

• AwesomeStar
    replied
    Nice guide! One thing think you should mention for new players is that it’s most important to re roll for an op monster, usually 32+ cost so gearing can come later, from events and the like.

Leave a comment:

• Astarael
    replied
    I would suggest copying down the ID numbers of your friends and guildmates into a note or something BEFORE clearing cache because there is *no way* you can search for them again otherwise and they won’t be able to find you, either.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    808Rootz Nice. Back when you would 'lose AP' when you levelled I used to wait until I was around 90% before I ran augs/passas, just to stockpile some mats. I forgot about AP stacking on level ups now though so I guess it's/there's not a 'good' time to do that anymore.
Working...
X