Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide: F2P and Cost Allocation in Unison League

Hello UL Community,

I'm back here again with another guide, this time specifically aiming to help players learn how to play efficiently with all of the available resources. The guide's primary focus is designed to help people figure out what to farm for, what the optimal F2P options are, and a possible spread for their cost. I hope the guide can help some players use their resources wisely while also helping some experienced players see the potential of some of the less appreciated gears. Though the guide is made for the F2P Players, I believe that the concepts it goes over applies to all players. I also discovered a few cool things that I personally didn't even know about myself until I did the math for it, so please check it out.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I was inspired to create this guide since I spent quite a bit of time on the forums/discord/in-game helping players out while seemingly answering the same questions over and over again. Hopefully some veteran players can use this to help guide their friends/guildies while possibly learning a few new things themselves.

With that said, I hope this helps people; I also created a miniature class guide on how to cost/what weapons to aim for, so check that out as well. Please leave any comments, questions, and corrections in the post or hit me up on the forums or in game with a pm. I hope to see you all playing hyper efficiently soon.
    Last edited by SciSensei; 12-01-2017, 11:52 AM.
    Good Luck out there people!
    Guides have transferred ownership!
    Cost Allocation/F2P/Mini Class Guides 101
    Archer 103 - Learn how to Damage
    Defensive Gear Lesson 102
    Monster Usage Lesson 101

SciSensei ID: 2119936976

I was wondering what to do with the free cost that they gave us in the last update, and here you come with a cost guide!

thanks once again ^^

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

• SciSensei
      SciSensei commented
      Editing a comment
      Bevgebra
      The timing just happened to work lol. I actually had the guide completed 2 nights ago but wanted to still edit to add images, then they gave us free cost so I had to change all my numbers and a bit of analysis. It works out overall, thanks for taking the time to read the guide.

• Meronamsamho
      Meronamsamho commented
      Editing a comment
      We got free cost i played today within the last hour and haven't gotten anything

• Bevgebra
      Bevgebra commented
      Editing a comment
      Meronamsamho The free cost was given back in December. No more free cost now

Thank you for writing another detailed and helpful guide !! I learned some new and interesting things from it
    UL IDs:
    ~
    VC ID:

Comment

These guides are always interesting, thanks! Don't forget the 3 weekly reward gems in your calculations.

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that, totally forgot, was wondering why it seemed a bit low.

This is really useful. Im just waiting for a sticky now ^^

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for reading it, it'd be nice if this could get the sticky but only time will tell.

i think A team should pay you for all you've done...

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the appreciation. Though part of the reason I write them is for my sanity since I keep repeating answers. The other part is I like letting people learn information so that they don't make early mistakes like many players I know did. I read Lu Bu's guide the day before I started, and it helped me not waste cost/gems/etc. I think it's real good for the community when they have access to knowledge; I thank you for your time reading my guides.

• M4tchb0X-
        M4tchb0X- commented
        Editing a comment
        I went to lvl 136 in 72 days thanks to guides and suggestions by you guys... truly appreciates the effort. Moreover I'm a huge number geek so i enjoy your defense gear cal stuff a lot!! Once again a big thank you to your efforts !

Thank you so much for this guide! I've been referencing it for the past few days along with some soldier guides. I'm still new to the soldier class, but I learned a lot, so I'll make sure to put all this info to good use
      LVL: 180-something || GS: 590k+ || Berserker/Mage/Cleric ||
      IGN: Psyche || ID: 2056689577 || Playing since 2015
      Someone needs to stop me from impulse-spending gems :^(

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for taking the time to read it, and I'm glad it's been helping you out. You can feel free to message me in game/forums if you want some specific suggestions. It's cool that you noticed that I did add a bit more than normal detail on the Soldier and Mage class specifically, since their class guides were more outdated than the others.Good luck not impulse spending!

• Myeon
        Myeon commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll definitely go to you if I need suggestions on being a good soldier then

Hi UL,

Due to my Defensive Gear Guide Changes (12/5/17) I have updated hit guide with more armor options and explanations! More F2P Options now! Lots of uploaded pictures >_>

Sorry for the mix-ups!
      Monster Usage Lesson 101

Comment

I admit this guide ain't bad, prob better than Lancer guide even tho Lancer guide has like Harry Potter page length

Comment

• SciSensei
          SciSensei commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the appreciation and for taking your time to read it.

Hello guys, 12/12/17 Update.

After Running Moonlit Battlefield for 2 days, I have determined the values of all Angelmins. Though it may be a bit early to state this, the Angelmin rate seems substantially higher than Wilds Unleashed. I will confirm this after 1+ week more of running, but thus far the rates have been disgustingly good. Bonus Note: Moonlit Battlefield is wayyyyyyyyyy better than WU for Gold. Good Gold, Good Rates, Good Base EXP, Good EXP on limis.

tl;dr- Run Moonlit Battlefield!
        Monster Usage Lesson 101

Comment

• Crystal
          Crystal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the update SciSensei!

• HomuRun
          HomuRun commented
          Editing a comment
          Like how good for gold? : D

WU seemed already not bad to me in terms of gold gain.

• SciSensei
          SciSensei commented
          Editing a comment
          WU Angelmin compared to Sacred Guard Angelmin and Moonlit Battlefield Angelmin gave less gold. A king in WU barely gave (without multiplier) gave under 60k Gold. The Paired angelmins in Moonlit Battlefield gives 50k, not to mention kings. With gold multiplier, I've gotten 300k+ gold in a single run 3 times already. For some reason WU was an outlier as far as Angelmin gold was concerned. No clue as to why.

The new Christmas event ain't bad when it comes to leveling up. Only problem is that it's limited time.
        (Still around 700K exp is a lot more then a normal exp key)

Comment

• SciSensei
          SciSensei commented
          Editing a comment
          Bryan_the_guy
          Completely correct. Running the 55 AP xmas event in hopes for an angelmin wave 2 is nice, but that gold and proficiency. Definitely great for exp though ^_^

Heyyo SciSensei, when could we expect to see this list updated with the new ordeal gears?
        RECRUITING
        block b • level 28 • schedule a
        dps classes + rooks (2 spots!)
        leader in-game id: 2060387420 (miu ✿ 435k cleric)

Comment

• SciSensei
          SciSensei commented
          Editing a comment
          A couple weeks, going to be busy and I need to mess with the new classes

I am so in love. Tytyty.

I don't think I saw the exact number for Magic Armor Up M previously (apologies if it was written before and I just missed it); good to know it's 5%.

Was the tl;dr section not updated yet?

Comment

• SciSensei
          SciSensei commented
          Editing a comment
          1. No problem, thanks for reading.
          2. It was written probably just missed it
          3. Which part of the tl;dr?

• Vegecat
          Vegecat commented
          Editing a comment
          I was referring to the stuff about Ordeals being outclassed “most of the time,” 7 UO weapons for every class except cleric…which sounded like it was from the previous version of the guide.

• SciSensei
          SciSensei commented
          Editing a comment
          Must havr missed it. Will fix soon.

If you don't mind, could you do the math involving the approximate GS for the lancer build and how that GS is divided among the different stats ( ATk/ MAtk etc...)?
        Additional Note- The gear doesnt need to have 198 pluses or infusions, just curious about the stat division.
        Tristan is absolute rubbish... Firemin is way better

Comment

Hi SciSensei, I have a question.
          Having read your guide, it doesn't seem to account for one thing: elementals.
          I'm a F2P archer, but stacking all Zephyrus would leave me high and dry for quests like wind ordeal or 35c quests or any quests in which the monsters are not water, where wind element doesn't matter. Despite my hypothetical gs of 450k, id still be unprepared for these quests, as Id have nothing but stat sticks with green elemental.
          A similar scenario emerges with armors. Equipping all vol and rena armors doesn't work for anything besides wind quests. And switching armors to other F2P gears doesn't work either, because many of those gears have offensive not defensive procs.
          Essentially, how would an F2P player deal with the 'wrong' elemental quests (which includes mobius) without sacrificing hefty amounts of gs or otherwise skewing their stats?

Comment

• Exifea
            Exifea commented
            Editing a comment
            It's difficult to have an optimal element set prepared for all scenarios. Vol & Rena Gear is Damage Down L (XL at max infusion) which is almost always going to be useful even in a non-wind quest. As far as monsters go, stacking Zephyrus purely for stats is fine, but you'd want one or two monsters that provide good utility regardless of the quests. A popular F2P option would be Amaterasu, who clears status ailments and provides a 30% party-wide reflection barrier.

• SciSensei
            SciSensei commented
            Editing a comment
            nadav1230 Many people go into Elemental Quests with very low Resistances/Damages and can still do moderately well. Though not 100% F2P/relying on RNG, you would have to hope Video Spawns gives you random Elemental Gears (Low Cost preferably) or if/when you do spawn you get lucky and get some random SSR's to help you out.

As far as elemental damage is concerned, SR =>UR Level Weapons still give 3 elemental damage, these are highly obtainable through F2P Video point Spawning and will net you approximately 15-24 Elemental Damage (Depending on how many you use) I personally have an Athena MainSlot (For Procs) or Yukino Blessing (For Procs and Damage) and put all the rest of my weapons as XenoBow and a bunch of Random Elemental Bows (Regardless of the skill or proc since there are randomly some Fatals and things). It makes you deal a buttload more damage than most players the higher your elemental damage.
            It is important to note, a weapon is 3 (or 5) times more valuable than a monster for damage. Just stack that Zephyrus.
            Yukino Blessing, 6 Fully UR Ignis Bows (Infused if you feel like it too), and a Xenobow would allow you to proc a ridiculous amount (due to Yukino blessing) while having 18 Fire elemental Damage (90% Boost of damage, with the Yukino Blessing that's more than doubling your ATK/MATK against Wind opponents).

As far as Defenses Go. F2P Video Point Spawning is your only real option if you want to rely beyond the procs. To be honest though, Procs are all that you need until you try to face the SHQ. As far as United Offense, Non-Arcadia Ordeals, Super United Offense, Not the highest levels of Mobius goes, base armor with good procs will easily carry your through. For the most difficult content, you need to get a bit lucky, but it's the hardest content regardless.

Yes you need a little luck for the hardest content, but you will get by better than most even without it. Goodluck.
        Working...
        X