• Bevgebra
    replied
    This is so well-organized *0*
    I love all the "But SciSensei..." Q/A's lol
    great job!

Leave a comment:

• Andromeda
    replied
    I feel like you're over estimating how easy it is to get Lamia as f2p. Not only do you have to hope to get her in the flip cards but then you also need special reforge materials. Most of the time you're gonna end up spending gems, especially if you really do want them maxed infused. She is not so f2p friendly. Alice is still the best f2p monster, though you said Flora is second best to Lamia so she could be f2p friendly if you get orbs (some people get lots of orbs, others don't).

The mastery bows have been useful for 2 years now so the longevity is actually present. Granted, I would say to hold off since Ateam said that a new class is coming sooner or later but I just felt that saying it's short lived was kind of a lie lol. Also it's much easier to get medals now so when the next mastery bow to come out, based on how long this current one has lasted, I would say it could be worth it tbh.

It's nice to bring one utility monster if you have a party planned, but if you don't, I would bring as many utility monsters as you can. I'm a dolphin so I have the luxury of choosing but it is odd to me that you're even saying that whales need only bring 3 utility monsters. I always bring a cost giving monster or a planet monster (sometimes both depending on which set or what I'm doing) a karma monster, and a kismet monster (I use these as balance and purify), 1 monster that can heal, and 1 monster that can refresh. You never know what you're going to get when you go with random people so I like to be prepared. Sometimes monsters are game changers!

I kind of like that you put it in Google docs because it's easier to read there.

Thanks for all the math and percentages you have done and collected. Nice guide ^^

Leave a comment:

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Savatar
    As you saw the numbers, at 7+ your DPS is even greater than 2 Damage UP bows on average since you proc more (granted the singular burst proc is greater with Damage UP). Make sure you infuse those Athena Bows because they are game breaking.

In case you didn't see it in the guide, Mithra Bows are not the greatest (they are 15%/5%) and are actually exceedingly bad in the Subslot; even then if you have Athena Bows I would highly suggest them in the Main Slot. I use the bow sets for pretty much everything, except putting a CB bow in Sub Slot for GBs (Since I don't have the possibility of Double proc on Fatal), and it is disgusting. Your cost efficacy is ridiculous, you can hit when other sad players are just waiting for cost, and the average output of damage is greater than the Mithra Bow.

Note: Don't Toss your Damage Up Bows away, since with enough Weapon Slots, as your proc rate approaches nearly 100%, the Damage Up Bows will be better since the odds of getting extra procs starts to diminish. It just so happens that for now (and 1~2 more slots) Almighty Seals are indeed Almighty.

• Savatar
    commented on 's reply
    Oh really I thought 7 would be pushing it if not I just need to infuse them I think il just use the 4 mithra bows I spawned yesterday to finish and thanks il try it out next colo and if it’s really good il use it normally

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Revolution I hope that fixed it, tell me if it worked or not if you could. Thanks again!

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot Verdungo for reading it!
    Last edited by SciSensei; 11-13-2017, 03:37 PM.

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Savatar
    It'd be perfectly reasonable (and highly) to go more Athena Bows, I Personally go 4 since I only have 4, but I'd like 7, here are a few things to consider.
    1. Going 5+ means you no longer Fatal Proc, which means Kirin becomes a lot worse but W.Athena/Shinatobe/etc becomes a lot better.
    2. Your chance to Single proc goes from (4) 64.2 %, (5) 71.3%, (6) 77.1%, (7) 81.6%; with the double proc going from (4) 31.32% to over (7) 60.2%!
    3. From the 4 to 7 bows (Assuming you decide to ditch FT, which I would do with the numbers I am about to show you), Your average DPS goes up by 4.5AP! (btw, at 6 bows your dps goes down by less than 1 AP, so it doesn't even matter since you gain back so much cost)
    4. Assuming Base AP and spamming of Auto-attacks (Reason why auto attack is probably better than even sakura tuning), you probably won't even need to bring EE anymore (Barring really bad RNG)
    This is why I say Athena Bow is the BEST bow in the game, and I would love to have more. (Waiting on another sick Athena shared)
    Last edited by SciSensei; 11-13-2017, 03:36 PM.

• Savatar
    replied
    Nice guide I have one question though would it be ok to change the dream setup from 4 to like 5 or 6 Athena bows or is it not worth it?

Leave a comment:

• Verdungo
    replied
    Making God Ateam's work. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• Revolution
    commented on 's reply
    Right under the Bonus Proc Rate Cheatsheet and above the Archer Defensive Gears/Procs there is nothing on the page between them, for me at least.

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Crito , Would have been quicker but had to watch Thor and other things

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Sasorimo You are indeed correct, I meant the 30/20 Rates for Heart and the Conviction Bow. I'll have it fixed within 10~ish minutes of this post. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

• Crito
    replied
    Thank you so much for writing an amazing archer guide !

I really can’t believe it took 3 nights for you to write this large guide :O it deserves the sticky !

Leave a comment:

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Revolution Can you tell me where that is? I used Ctrl-Enter once to make sure a diagram is on a certain page, so on my end it looks normal but I'm unsure about your end. I'll fix up the formatting once I know where it is, and thanks for reading.
Working...
X